Rezvani is a relatively new Californian motor vehicle producing company on the map as it started in 2014. But since the inauguration of the company, it has not looked back.
After the great success of supercars such as beast and Alpha Beast and others, Rezvani geared up to release its Tank. Yes, you read it right.
It is basically a Jeep Wrangler but with great modification regarding looks. The latest addition in the armored vehicles lives up to the aggressive appearance. It has a buff body, heavy wheels, and powerful V-8.
- It has LIR thermal imaging.
- It has standard night vision.
- Head up display for the driver.
- Ballistic armor which is optional adding to the features of this tank.
Under the hood:
The 6.4-liter Hemi V8 engine makes around 500 horsepower which is more than the previous 285-horsepower V-6 it replaced. The 6.4-liter normally makes 485 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 475 pound-feet of torque at 4,200 rpm.
It provides the unmatchable strength to the vehicle making it an excellent choice among the armored vehicle.
The inside of the tank is nothing less than the outside. The big addition is the rear end suicide doors. They open in the opposite way than the Jeep Wrangler, but they are power operated.
There is an upgrade infotainment system ingrate in the dashboard with a widescreen. The seat covers are all made out of leather, giving it a more army look.
There is a space of almost 5 people inside. The second row can easily be folded flat if more space is required for the cargo. Otherwise, enough space for 5 people to sit comfortably. It has a fully operating system regarding the 4WD.
The outside body is just as impressive as the inside. The front x shaped grill and has sunken into the body headlights. The tank’s rear end has an impressive sloping roofline with glass lift-up tailgate. Its taillights are LED.
Continue reading for more information.
- Rezvani Tank price: $178,000
- Year: 2018
- Make: Rezvani
- Model: Tank
- Engine: V8
- Horsepower @ RPM: 500
- Displacement: 6.4 L
- Car segment: Off-road
- Size: Compact
- Purpose: Off-Roader
- Body style: SUV
How much is the fee for spouse sponsorship?
Spouse sponsorship is also referred to as a Spouse visa or UK marriage visa. This visa allows you to enter the UK as a foreign nation and live and work there. You may apply for this visa as a partner, wife, husband, or fiancé if your partner is a British citizen. This visa allows you to live in the UK for up to 2.5 years. You can extend your stay to a further 2.5 years. This visa could become your first step towards long residency and later British citizenship.
Prerequisites to apply for spouse visa
- You must be 18 years or above.
- Either of the partner/spouses is a British citizen or has UK settled status.
- The partner/spouse is already living and working in the UK before 01 January 2021 if they are from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or EU nationals.
- They have refugee status in the UK.
- The individuals are already married and living together or are in a civil partnership for at least 2 years. When you apply, the partners must enter into the civil partnership within 6 months of coming to the UK.
- The partners should sustain themselves in the UK financially without seeking public funds.
- The partners must also meet minimum financial requirements to stay in the UK.
- The annual income should be at least £18,600.
The cost of spouse sponsorship
- If the partner/spouse are applying from within the UK, then they are asked to pay £1033
- The visa seeker also needs to pay £19.20 for biometrics.
- If the partners are applying from outside the UK, the fee is slightly higher. They must pay £1523.
- When your visa is granted outside the UK for 33 months, the total surcharge would be £1,872.
- The total surcharge for a spouse visa for 2.5 years would be £1560 for leave to remain.
- Besides, an Immigration Health Surcharge, which is £624 per year, has to be paid. It is charged as £312 for every 6 months.
Application process involved
The application process is online. You may need to enrol at a visa appointment centre for your biometrics, including photographs and fingerprints.
Besides, there are additional documents required for you to upload in the application process.
The second step could be time-consuming. You can take the support of a UK immigration lawyer who has expertise in spouse visa applications and can handle your case with care and compassion.
Checklist of supporting documents
Officials at UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) may ask you to submit the following documents
- Bank statements
- Employment income documents, if applicable
- Marriage or civil partnership certificate.
- Details of any children accompanying to the UK
- Current passport or other travel documents.
- Your sponsor’s British passport or Indefinite Leave to remain document.
- Divorce certificate for any previous marriages, if applicable.
- Details of your stay in the UK.
- Your National Insurance number
- Details of any criminal record, if applicable.
Other mandatory requirements
Visa seekers must fulfil the English proficiency requirements in both speaking and listening. At first, you are required to pass the CEFR level A1 test for speaking ad listening.
While initiating extension after 2.5 years, you must pass the CEFR level A2 test, which is one step difficult than beginner A1 level.
If you intend to apply for settlement, you must pass CEFR level B2 proficiency in the English language.