The food business whether it is a restaurant, retail, manufacturing, etc. can suffer dearly if it fails to ensure hygiene of the equipment they use. The safety of the equipment should be a priority but it is often considered a trivial matter and can get ignored. The consequences of ignoring the importance of cleanliness can be catastrophic for the business so make sure that it is part of the business plan otherwise your food dreams will shatter before you can enjoy the success.
Here are a few consequences of poor hygiene that will make you understand its importance.
The Danger of Foreign Bodies:
The food business will quickly lose its reputation if the customers find something unexpected in their food. It is evidence that the business is not following all the health and safety codes set by the responsible departments. Nowadays the news can spread around the world in minutes so there is something unexpected in the food, the food scare will travel fast and you will lose customers.
A business should have a clear safety protocol so that there is no chance of contamination. All the employees should be clear on the protocol and trained to use the safety equipment. Education and training will make sure that all the safety precautions are followed and the equipment is not misused. It will also keep the food safe from dangerous foreign bodies that contaminate food and keep it fresh.
Dirty and Moldy Equipment:
The equipment used by the food businesses should be in perfect condition so that hygiene can be ensured. The cleaning equipment used in the food industry can get damp and moldy and if you keep using it then the contamination will transfer to the food. You will end up throwing away the food stock even before it reaches its use by date because you cannot serve it to customers.
The cleaning equipment and storage appliances like cold rooms and double hinged door bottle cooler need regular cleaning and maintenance so the food is not vulnerable to contamination.
Risk of Chemical Contamination:
The commercial kitchens, food production areas, and service areas need daily cleaning at the end of the business day. To maintain hygiene cleaning products are used and they contain chemicals. If even a tiny spot of cleaning chemicals is left on the counters or equipment it will lead to food contamination. The cleaning products should be stored away from food products so that the food is not at risk.
Lack of Maintenance Leads to Bad Hygiene:
Maintenance is critical for running a successful food business. The commercial equipment used is expensive and without proper maintenance, it will break down and the business will suffer. Without maintenance, it is impossible to maintain hygiene and cleanliness. Checking the equipment will make sure that you are able to identify the potential contaminants and faults of the equipment so that the business does not suffer.
If you want to make sure that the business is able to retain its reputation then it is essential to identify the threats to hygiene and find the right solutions to the problem.
TellTheBell – Taco Bell Customer Survey
Tellthebell is the feedback survey for the Taco Bell customers. Tell the Bell Survey is the most popular and important feedback option that is given to the taco bell customers. Taco Bell needs no introduction as many of us surely enjoy the fast food deals of taco bell once in a month. But they are providing the chance to their customers to win the $500 worth of cash prize. Isn’t exciting offer? But how to participate in this survey and get a chance to win this cash prize. Don’t worry, if you don’t know how to do it. We’ve got to cover, and here we are going to discuss everything you need to know about tell the bell survey and how to participate in it.
Requirements for Tell the bell survey:
- Your age must be 18 years old or above to participate in this survey.
- You should be a legal resident of the United States.
- They take 50 entry periods for the survey.
- You must have a new survey code when you participate in the tellthebell survey every time. Visit surveysea.com for more
How to Take a Tellthebell survey?
Here we will let you know what you require before entering the survey.
- You must have taco bell receipt for q6 digit survey code
- You must know when you visited the store and what the store number was. You can find all the details on the details on the receipt.
Step by Step Process
Follow this process step by step to take part in this survey and be the lucky winner to win $500.
- First off, enter the survey the code; you can check out the 16 out digit survey code on your receipt. Now click on the start button.
- Next, you need to enter the date and time and store number. All details are printed on your receipt.
- After entering this information, they will ask some questions which are given below:
Question 1 Taco Bell Survey
- The first question is: rate your satisfaction with your experience at the taco bell.
Question 2 at Customer Feedback Tellthebell
- The second question is about the order type as, please select your order type and provide you the options such as carry out, din in, and drive-thru.
Question 3 at Tellthebell Feedback Survey
- Please rate your satisfaction with the options they provided when you visited
Question 4 at Tellthebell Customer Survey
- Do you experience any problem during your visit?
Question 5 at Tellthebell Survey
- Now, they will ask you to write about how we can improve our service. You can tell your experience in a paragraph.
Question 6 at Taco Bell Customer Feedback
- “Did you buy a Hard Shell Taco?”
- You can choose the option with yes or no to tell your experience.
- Now choose yes and hit the next button.
Enter Your Details
Now you have to enter your full name and contact information. It is mandatory to write personal information to enter the Tellthebell Sweepstakes. Now click on the next option.
After providing the answers to these questions, you are officially in the draw to win 500$ cash.