People applying for an instant personal loan or a home loan or active loan customers emphasize paying loan EMIs without facing issues. With everything available online, they don’t want to visit a lender to pay EMIs or even drop a cheque. They even don’t want to get into the hassle of paying EMI while using portals of their lenders on a browser.
They want that just like they can add some products to complete their grocery shopping in a flash, they are also able to pay EMI online. Lenders seem to have understood the needs of their borrowers and are now offering the loan app facility.
A loan app is a unique financial product that lets loan customers pay EMI online instantly and with some easier taps. They can also access the loan account on their smartphone to pay EMI online and avail many more financial services.
Are you also willing to apply for an instant loan in the future or an active loan customer? Then you can use finance apps to pay EMIs and enjoy more services easily.
Here is a quick post to help you know more about the features of online loan apps:
Pay EMI online and do more using an online loan app
- Track the Progress of all your Loan Accounts in One Go- By using an online loan app, you can easily monitor the details of your activities as well as closed loan accounts quickly. What’s more, even downloading of the loan statements is easier on a loan app.
- Pay EMI Online on the Loan App- The EMI payment for an existing loan account is now possible by using finance apps. By opening your online loan app, you can pay your EMI right on your smartphone and save time and efforts.
- Make Prepayments and Foreclose the Loan Accounts- Would you like to make some prepayments towards the loan or even foreclose it before the end of its tenor? Such things are possible by using a loan app. And yes, most of the lenders don’t levy fees for making prepayments or foreclosing the loan.
- Enjoy Pre-approved Loan Offers- Lenders may offer you some customized pre-approved loan offers to help you apply and go through a loan procedure easily and save time. An online loan app can also help you make the most of all such pre-approved loan deals and apply for all easily.
- Log a Request for Queries and Grievances- Did you know that you can also raise a request towards the queries related to a loan or some complaints? Yes, that’s possible when you use an online loan app on your mobile phone. You can also check its status and even get a hand on closed requests’ detailed description.
- Rate the App as Per your User Experience- You can also let the lenders know if you liked the loan app or not by rating the loan app easily.
You are now aware of some of the key features of a loan app including the payment of loan EMIs and more. You can apply for a loan from a lender that can offer you all the discussed features in a loan app. Bajaj Finserv offers many pre-approved offers on personal loans, home loans, business loans, EMI finance, and many more financial products. It is to simplify the overall loan formalities to make it fast for you.
4 Questions You Must Ask Your Financial Adviser
Money is one of the essential things to survive. But, it is not only about having enough money that makes life smooth because if you don’t know the right way to manage it, then things might get worse.
So, if you earn well, have a lot of money and don’t have a clear idea about managing it properly, then seeking help from a reliable financial adviser is a great idea. However, you must know that all financial advisers do not work in your best interest, and some may even try to fill their pockets by selling commission-based products instead of giving you the right investment advice.
If you are unsure about how to deal with a financial adviser in Blackpool or wherever you live, then here are a few questions to ask them before investing your money.
1. How Will They Invest Your Money?
It may come as a surprise to you, but many people don’t ask their financial advisers about how they are going to invest their money. Well, you must always start the process of your financial protection by asking this very question because it will provide you with a clear idea about how your portfolio is going to be managed.
Ask your financial adviser about the strategies they are going to implement and at the same time, you may ask for the explanation of the chosen strategies.
2. What Is Their Qualification?
You must always ask your financial adviser about their qualifications and what all certificates do they hold. Many firms ask the financial advisers to either pay a certain amount as fee or take a course. Now, you must avoid such advisers and look for either a certified financial planner and public accountant, or a chartered financial analyst.
Besides the qualifications, it is always good to go with the advisers who hold some experience in the field. Also, look into their speciality and the number of clients they deal in a year.
3. How Much Do They Charge?
It is always a good idea to enquire about how much they will charge you for seeking their services. If your adviser is paid a fee and does not get a commission on products, then they will work in your best interest instead of acting like a mere salesperson.
4. What Are The Available Options For Liquid Savings?
Many investors like to start their investment journey by focusing on the liquid savings fund and seeking help from expert advisers. Well, it is the first act of defence for making a personal investment and the main reason behind seeking guidance from a professional adviser.
So, never hesitate to ask your adviser questions regarding the reliable options available for a liquid investment.
The Final Say
When you look for a baby sitter for your little munchkin, you just don’t end up picking the first person you interview. Right? You go through the entire process of interviewing different baby sitters and then choose the one you find the best.
Well, that’s how it has to be with finding a financial adviser because you just can’t trust any random person with your money. So, don’t feel afraid to talk to different advisers, ask your questions to them because doing this will help you save your investment in the best possible way.