Life is unexpected and a financial crisis can happen at any time. People keep aside a part of their earned money as savings to deal with such financial crises. However, when an emergency arises, people often look for different sources from which they can borrow a loan, or mortgage their assets. However, there is one easier and simpler option too. Buying a loan against FD can get you instant liquid cash for managing such situations. All you need to do is have an FD, and the company or bank with which you have it, will provide you a loan against 70-90% of your total principal amount deposited in FD.
Great Option for Small Loans
Loan against FD is a great option for dealing with short-term crisis or when you want small amounts of money. FD can come to your rescue before they get matured by providing a loan/overdraft facility. Companies offers loan against FD facility by providing its customers a loan of 60% of the principal amount in the case of non-cumulative FD. Whereas, in the case of a cumulative FD it amounts up to 75% of the principal amount.
Less Interest Rates
A great advantage these loans have over other loans is they have much lesser interest rates than other loans. The rates of interest on these loans is charged only from 2% to 3% more than the interest rate on your FD. NBFCs offers interest on FD at 7.60%, and the loan interest rates amounts up to 2% above that rate. Normal loans are charged between 9% to 15%, hence, a loan against FD is a much better and cheaper option when looking for small amounts of loans.
Minimum Documentation and No Costs
The duration for which the loan is taken is generally for the same time period in which the FD gets matured. Sometimes it can be less than the duration of FD, but can never be more than that. While taking a loan against FD, you won’t be able to break it to get your principal amount before it gets matured. You cannot withdraw any money from your FD till you would repay the whole amount of loan in full. NBFCs have a very simple process of providing the loan with a single page documentation. There are no processing fees or any other costs, and you get the disbursal of amount in your bank within 24 hours.
Prepayment and Foreclosure
Foreclosure is the procedure of foreclosing your loan by repaying the amount of loan before the duration of the loan ends. Unlike other loans, loan against FD doesn’t charge you any such charges or fees. This gives you the flexibility of paying off the loan amount whenever you want to. Company offers flexible repayment options for these loans which is within the tenure of the FD, which initiates after the 90 days from which the FD has started.
An important thing to be noted is – the time when you are applying for the loan. If you are applying for the loan when the maturity date of the FD is near, the maximum duration you can get to pay the loan off is limited to the time remaining till the maturity of the FD. Due to this, you might not have many months and you would have to pay higher EMIs to pay it off. So, ensure that you check which FD you are applying for loan against, if you have multiple FDs of short durations. Look for the one whose maturity date is farthest by analysing how much EMIs you would be able to pay.
Pay EMI Online and Avail other Financial Services with Loan App
People applying for an instant personal loan or a home loan or active loan customers emphasize paying loan EMIs without facing issues. With everything available online, they don’t want to visit a lender to pay EMIs or even drop a cheque. They even don’t want to get into the hassle of paying EMI while using portals of their lenders on a browser.
They want that just like they can add some products to complete their grocery shopping in a flash, they are also able to pay EMI online. Lenders seem to have understood the needs of their borrowers and are now offering the loan app facility.
A loan app is a unique financial product that lets loan customers pay EMI online instantly and with some easier taps. They can also access the loan account on their smartphone to pay EMI online and avail many more financial services.
Are you also willing to apply for an instant loan in the future or an active loan customer? Then you can use finance apps to pay EMIs and enjoy more services easily.
Here is a quick post to help you know more about the features of online loan apps:
Pay EMI online and do more using an online loan app
- Track the Progress of all your Loan Accounts in One Go- By using an online loan app, you can easily monitor the details of your activities as well as closed loan accounts quickly. What’s more, even downloading of the loan statements is easier on a loan app.
- Pay EMI Online on the Loan App- The EMI payment for an existing loan account is now possible by using finance apps. By opening your online loan app, you can pay your EMI right on your smartphone and save time and efforts.
- Make Prepayments and Foreclose the Loan Accounts- Would you like to make some prepayments towards the loan or even foreclose it before the end of its tenor? Such things are possible by using a loan app. And yes, most of the lenders don’t levy fees for making prepayments or foreclosing the loan.
- Enjoy Pre-approved Loan Offers- Lenders may offer you some customized pre-approved loan offers to help you apply and go through a loan procedure easily and save time. An online loan app can also help you make the most of all such pre-approved loan deals and apply for all easily.
- Log a Request for Queries and Grievances- Did you know that you can also raise a request towards the queries related to a loan or some complaints? Yes, that’s possible when you use an online loan app on your mobile phone. You can also check its status and even get a hand on closed requests’ detailed description.
- Rate the App as Per your User Experience- You can also let the lenders know if you liked the loan app or not by rating the loan app easily.
You are now aware of some of the key features of a loan app including the payment of loan EMIs and more. You can apply for a loan from a lender that can offer you all the discussed features in a loan app. Bajaj Finserv offers many pre-approved offers on personal loans, home loans, business loans, EMI finance, and many more financial products. It is to simplify the overall loan formalities to make it fast for you.
What are Unsecured Personal Cash Loans Options and How They Work?
Unsecured cash loan is a type of a loan which one can take without any collateral damage. One can take a personal loan without any asset ownership showcase. When it comes to traditional loans, banks or other financial institutes ask for property or vehicle ownership documents to get a loan. In case of cash loan app, you are free to take a cash loan without any such documents.
The process of taking personal cash loans is very simple. Cash loan app like CASHe is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App store. Personal loan online is very convenient since these apps are available online 24/7. The first step to understand the personal cash loans is to download the app and create a profile. Your basic details like name, phone number, address, and photographs will be required to complete your profile.
The app will then ask you to enter the cash loan details. The amount can range from INR 10,000 to INR 1 to 2 lakhs. One can take personal cash loans for any reason. The cash loan app doesn’t ask to state the reason for taking a personal loan. People take a loan for various reasons like sudden accidents, planned trips or renovation costs, festival shopping and many more.
The tenure of the personal loan online usually ranges from 15, 30, 90 & 180 days. You can take a loan as per your repayment capability. Once you enter the amount and the duration, you can see the interest rate applicable on the loan.
The next step is to upload all the required documents on the app.
Documents required by cash loan app:
For the salaried employee:
- Identity proof: You have to submit your ID proof such as pan card or aadhar card or driver’s license or passport to avail personal loan online.
- Address proof: You need to showcase your residential proof to the cash loan app. Passport or rental agreement or utility bills like landline, water or electricity are valid proof of address.
- Income proof: You need to submit your income proof documents to get a cash loan. Your 3 to 6 months’ salary slips will be required along with your bank statement.
- You will have to submit your pan card and upload your latest photo.
- Identity proof: You have to upload your ID proof such as pan card or aadhar card or driver’s license or passport to get personal cash loans.
- Address proof: A self-employed person will have to submit residential proof. Passport or rental agreement or utility bills like landline, water or electricity are valid proof of address.
- Business documents: Balance sheet of last 2 years of your profit and loss statement, Latest income tax return, and Ownership/partnership agreement will be required to avail a cash loan.
Once you submit the documents, the app will then take some time to review your request. Once the personal loan online is approved, the cash loan will be disbursed in your personal savings account.
All You Need to Know About Personal Loan Online Disbursal Process
There are some NBFCs like Bajaj Finserv which provide the fastest personal loan disbursal within 24 hours of application.
Unwanted or unpredictable expenses crop up in every person’s life. People often need additional cash to fund these which may not always be available. In such a scenario, opting for a personal loan online poses a smart choice catering to all such expenditures.
There are some NBFCs like Bajaj Finserv which provide the fastest personal loan disbursal within 24 hours of application. Also, they give pre-approved offers for their existing borrowers on a personal loan, business loan, home loan and several other financial services as well as products. These exclusive tailor-made scheme with simplified process aids in saving a lot of time of the borrowers.
Most people prefer taking personal loans online owing to its instant availability. So, if you are planning to opt for one, here’s how to apply for a personal loan:
Unlike the conventional way of processing, an unsecured personal loan takes less disbursal time when applied online. In fact, the loan amount is disbursed within 24 hours in your accounts post verification of few documents.
You need to furnish the following while applying for a personal loan online:
- KYC documents
- Employee ID card
- Salary account statements for the last three months
- Salary slips of the prior two months
Apart from minimal paperwork, you also need to match the following personal loan eligibility criteria:
- Your age needs to between 23 and 58 years at the time of application.
- You should have a stable source of income from an MNC or any public/private sector.
- Lastly, you need to be a residing citizen of India.
Note: NBFCs also provide their borrowers with an online eligibility calculator to evaluate the unsecured personal loan eligibility criteria beforehand.
So, getting an immediate personal loan online with instant approval within 60 seconds and fastest disbursal is a reality now. An additional benefit is that if you are an existing consumer of the lender, the loan disbursement process will be paperless and hassle-free.
How much can you borrow while availing the loan online?
Financial institutions offer a substantial loan amount that can range up to Rs. 25 Lakh fitting all your expenses. So, renovate your home, pay unexpected medical bills, go for a dream vacation or consolidate all your debts with the instant disbursal of such huge amount.
Some more features and benefits:
- Easy repayment schemes
Lenders also provide convenient repayment scheme. Once the money is disbursed in the borrower’s account, he can repay the loan through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing Services (ECS).
In addition, a borrower gets a flexible tenure to pay off the credit that varies between 12 months and 60 months.
- Affordable interest rates
Most lenders usually come with attractive personal loan interest rates. However, if a borrower can establish his creditworthiness, lenders also keep room for further negotiation of the rate of interest.
- Flexible Loan facility
It is a new-age facility that allows the borrower to withdraw fund whenever required. He has the advantage of paying only the interest part as EMIs and that too on the utilised amount instead of the total sanctioned value.
The best benefit is that a debtor can avail funds as many times as he wants from the sanctioned amount.
Hence, with easy application and instant disbursal of personal loan online, loan seekers don’t need to go through any hassle. Take advantage of online application and get hold of instant money for any financial requirement.