Othman Sidqui is an expert gemologist and unrivaled designer of high jewelry. His passion for jewelry as well as his family heritage made Othman a well-known designer, one of the few jewelers who has been able to carve a niche for himself in the competitive jewelry industry.
Stones have infinite richness. When these small miracles of nature are sublimed by the hands of man, they transform into jewelry. It takes years of research to find the source of such gems, thousands of hours to shape them in a perfect design – only then the high-end jewelry is created. Jewelry is the highest form of art, as the name indicates. And it is the beating heart and economic capital of Morocco, especially Casablanca. And there is one young person that has made this magical discovery great with his charming achievements; Othman Sidqui is an expert gemologist and unrivaled designer of high jewelry.
His passion for jewelry as well as his family heritage made Othman a well-known designer. Othman’s love for jewelry began in school as he combined his study with learning his family jewelry trade that has been a part of the family for generations. After school, he studied gemology at the Science and Technology University of Nantes in France, where he graduated from in 2006.
Today, Othman specializes in crafting unique and astonishing pieces of jewelry that reflect simplicity; a unique art that combines the value of the gold and the power of the stone. These high-end pieces are so spectacular that they get recognized by buyers even before they are exposed to the press.
Othman is famous for his work with some of the most extraordinary gems such as garnets, opals, rubies, emerald, sapphire, diamonds, as well as various other admirable works of art. Pierres Mano by Othman Sidqui is the name of a showroom’s brand which is a cave of wonders for all elegant women where they will find pure happiness and joy.
Because of his excellence and greatness in this particular work of art which was recently publicized in the USA and then in Canada, Othman has become the ambassador of Moroccan jewelry on an international scale.
Benefits of Using Natural Handmade Soap
We all use soap. It may be of different sizes and shapes, scented or unscented, colorant or colorless. It may be a hand-washing soap, facial soap, deodorizing soap, moisturizing soap, antimicrobial soap, or a beauty bar. We use all these daily. Either it is used to wash hands or mouth, or during bathing. Have you ever thought what your soap is made of? Though not all soaps are made following the same way but, in general soaps are made in ways. Major varieties of soap that are available in the market are made commercially and a few soaps are there in the market that is handmade natural soap. The price range of handmade soaps is a little bit higher than commercial soaps but it gives you a lot of benefits discussed below.
Benefits of handmade natural soaps
- Real soap — The primary objective of any commercial add is to entice you first. But not all they say are the truth. The power of the advertisement campaign is hard to resist because catchy slogan and hidden messages are powerful arsenals. Marketing has evolved with a strategy to make it believable to you. And therefore, when the commercial companies say their soap is pure and 100% safe,you will be allured with their way of presentation. In reality, soap is produced in a chemical vat largely with detergents and cocktail of surfactants and labeled as hand-wash, body wash, deodorant, beauty bar etc. On the contrary, handmade natural soaps are nothing of that sort. There is no unnecessary chemical or ingredient present which may cause any harm to your skin.
- Glycerin — An overwhelming misconception rather a myth lies within the people that the soap making process is completed adding glycerin. This is because of the fact that all most all commercial soap manufacturers demand that their soap keeps your skin soft and moist. You will be wondering to know the fact that glycerin actually is a byproduct of saponification process. The commercial companies they segregate the glycerin as a byproduct in soap making process and use in other costly body care products like body lotion, cream etc. On the other hand, glycerin is kept intact within the soap while producing handmade soaps products.
- Ingredients — If you really want soft, plump,
healthy, and shiny skin, you should switch to natural handmade soap. Let’s take
a look at the ingredients used in handmade soap.
- Oils and butter — Extra virgin coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, sustainable palm, mango butter, Shea butter etc. are infused with healthy proteins, minerals, and vitamins to nourish the skin.
- Fruit juice and milk — Nutrient rich tea, coffee, beer, Aloe Vera, fruit juice, goat milk etc. are added during the saponification process to benefit your skin.
- Vegan — The essential oils, and botanical ingredients are mostly used as a natural fragrance and skin nourishment process.
- Sodium hydroxide — It is added to create lye in the saponification process to form soap.
However, if you search natural handmade soap online, you will get a number of sites who are selling their natural handmade soap products at the different price range.
Which Cream Is Best For Removing Dark Spots On The Face?
A glowing and spotless skin is a dream for many, however few are naturally blessed with it. The rest only experience the spots and marks, be it because of pimples or any any other reasons. These spots really interfere with the look of an individual.
There might be a number of reasons for the dark spots that occurs on the face. One of the most common causes is the sun damage. Those brown and red spots from sun rays usually appear on the exposed areas of skin like the face, neck and back of it and the arms. To get rid of the dark spots from the sunrays, it is recommended to wear a sunscreen lotion with UVA protection. The acne treatment is not an easy task, it takes a lot of time and patience to get rid of those stubborn spots.
Moreover, the hormonal imbalance also contributes to make things worse. They can result in the existing spots to darker or makes the appearance of new ones. If not treated properly, it can cause a skin condition which is known as melasma. When it happens, you would have no other option than to consult a dermatologist.
However, if you are at the initial stage of developing dark spots, then here we have solutions for you. You can try out creams that are best in the market, with promising results and feedback. Check out the list below to find out the best dark spot reducing cream for men.
Top five dark spot removing cream for men
Anti-Acne Gel with Neem & Tea Tree: The Man Company understands that dealing with pimples and its marks can be a task, hence it has come up with the Defence Theory Anti Acne gel, with the goodness of neem and tea tree. Both of these ingredients are very well known for their benefits. Neems are very good antibacterial and antiseptic herbs while tea tree has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties. Hence, it can reduce pimples, lightens the spots and reveals a flawless skin. It also contains turmeric extracts that lightens the complexion and makes the skin look younger by tightening the pores. The best thing about this product is it suits all skin types. Hence, you won’t need to worry if you have oily, dry or sensitive skin.
Nivea Men Dark Spot Reduction Moisturiser: Nivea is a well known brand especially in terms of men’s cosmetic products. The Nivea Men Dark Spot Reduction Moisturiser comes with licorice extracts, the ingredient which acts directly on the dark spot and reduces its appearance from the first application. It also comes with UV filter technology that protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, so you won’t need any extra sunscreen lotion when stepping out of your house. It is best suitable for oily skin, since it removes the greasiness that occur due to oil secretion and immense sweating. Thus, a revealing spotless face can be achieved with the use of this cream.
Clinique for Men Dark Spot Corrector: The company has studied through the details of the different texture of skin for men and women. The Clinique for Men Dark Spot Corrector target specially men’s skin that is full of spots and mark, including acne and pigmentation. It has been provide for reducing marks and other scars with the very first application. With just an ooze of the cream, one can get a visible result, no matter how stubborn the mark is. It is suitable for normal to dry skin.
Hence, with these products, you can get the result of a reduced and removed dark spots before it get any serious. However, before going for any product, you should always check the skin type you have.
Laila Aziz, A Tribute to Pierres Mano Jewelry
Laila Aziza, for those not in the know, is one of the most famous fashion designers in the world. She has conquered Hollywood with her impeccable style, unique talents, and her undeniable presence that has made her a staple of the fashion world–and Hollywood as a whole.
She was recently spotted visiting Pierres Mano jewelry, while carrying a piece made by the famous Moroccan jewelry ambassador, Othman Sidqui. Sidqui is best known for his fantastic jewelry creations, which not only reflect his own personal talent and tastes but that of Amina Nassik, his right-hand woman and mother.
Aziza’s personal tribute was a gorgeous oriental belt from 1965, which was actually made by Sidqui’s father. This unique belt reflects the personal interest and care that both Othman and his mother Amina have for Laila Aziz, and her husband Redone, who have always reflected personal traits such as kindness, compassion, modesty, and a dedication to representing Morocco throughout the world.