Dung Ha Agricultural Co., Ltd is a company specializing in providing fresh food, fresh vegetables in Vietnam and trusted by many customers. We are committed to providing only products with clear origin, best quality products and passed food hygiene and safety inspection. With the desire to bring people the safest meals, provide the best nutrition value.
In particular, Ha Giang is a province of Vietnam, can not fail to mention the specialties of Ha Giang are good health care products, specialties of mountains and forests hunted by people. Because people need to use these specialties, we have contacted directly with farmers to have the most abundant and natural products. All products are of clear origin, quality guaranteed so customers come to buy a lot. What is the specialty of Ha Giang in Dung Ha?
The most prominent specialty of Ha Giang
- Honey of Peppermint flower: this is the honey in only Ha Giang that gives such delicious flavor. This type of honey has a lemon-yellow color, is dense, not as hot as other types of honey, but the sweetness is mild and is a crystallization of Northwestern Viet nam nature.
- False gingseng: This known as a medicine to treat many diseases and enhance health chosen by customers. Because we adhere to the regulations on quality of goods.
- Some of spice are Mac Khen, Doi: These are 2 types spice of famous in Ha Giang. Whoever came here and enjoyed the dishes from this spice (barbecue, grilled fish, ..) must definitely buy it immediately to bring it back as a gift.
- Dried buffalo meat and salt pork are also typical specialties only in the Ha Giang area. The taste is unmatched. The fibers are seasoned with spices pass through the hands of the farmers to produce the best products.
Herbs have a common healing effect today and are good for health:
Ha Giang is a land harsh climate, but this is conditions for growing plants herbs to grow, giving us herbs great health benefits.
1. Herbal for people suffering from liver diseases:
Using herbal enzymes to lower liver enzymes is a popular method used today. The degree of effectiveness of herbal enzymes has been tested through the treatment of liver enzymes. At the same time, they are natural materials so they are cheap and have few side effects. These include typical products such as: dried atiso flowers, Solanum procumbens,…
2. Herbal for people with diabetes:
- bitter tea: Bitter tea is good in relieve thirst and helps treat diabetes. Cao Bang bitter tea has the ability to lower blood sugar, reduce cholesterol, reduce blood fat, antioxidant and enhance blood circulation.
- Gymnema sylvestre (day thia canh): For patients with diabetes and blood fat, Gymnema sylvestre acts on lipid metabolism, increasing the excretion of cholesterol through the stool; reduce total cholesterol and tricglyceride in the blood.
- Jiaogulan (Giao Co Lam): This is a herbal medicine that works to support diabetes effectively and effectively: Phanosid active ingredients in this herbal can reduce blood sugar and reduce complications of type 2 diabetes. Stimulate insulin secretion.
3. Herbal is suitable for elderly people with high blood pressure:
- Jiaogulan (Giao Co Lam): Besides treating diabetes, it is also effective in treating blood fat diseases and high blood pressure effectively.
- Dried Xa Den leaf: This herb is effective in treating high blood pressure by using dried Xa Den leaf to mix with boiling water daily as a tea. After about 3-4 weeks you will feel the positive change.
There are many other herbal remedies and therapeutic effects that are very good, you can learn more about our specialty of Ha Giang to better understand.
Raw materials for alcohol soaking are good for health
The alcohol soaked material is also one of the specialties of ha giang that many people buy. Use these natural alcohol soaked ingredients to be both safe and healthful than the prepared wines. Such as:
- Wine produced from False gingseng help strengthen health, prevent cancer
- Wine produced from apple of Ha Giang used to prevent cardiovascular disease, obesity and improve digestive system.
- Wine produced from banana in the forest good for stomach patients, kidney stones and good for digestive system.
Specialties of Ha Giang cannot forget delicious delicious specialty teas. Tea has a very good mountain flavor. There is no need to be picky, it also makes those who enjoy it have good compliments. Delicious jasmine tea can be combined with other teas for specific flavors,….
Scientific studies have shown that nutritious seeds provide large amounts of nutrients and calories for the human body to be many times larger than other foods. Dung Ha provides delicious nutritious nuts and quality assurance:
- Almonds: Almonds stabilize blood lipids and reduce cardiovascular risk in diabetic patients.
- Walnut: Walnuts have a lot of useful minerals. They reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and coronary heart disease.
- Chia seed: These small particles can have a positive effect on the human body. Fatty acids such as omega 6 and omega 3, are essential for heart and blood vessel activity, lowering cholesterol levels.
- Macadamia nuts: The nutritional composition of macadamia nuts has the highest content of monounsaturated fat among all known nuts. It contains about 22% of omega-7 fatty acids having the same biological effects as a monounsaturated fat.
Dung Ha has many other nutritious nuts. You can look more closely at https://nongsandungha.com/tu-khoa/hat-dinh-duong
Committed to providing the best specialty of Ha Giang
We have many years of experience in the field of fresh food in Vietnam. In recent years, expanding international export meat market and being enthusiastically received. Our commitment:
- 100% of products have clear origin
- Does not contain preservatives
- Quality moderated by Ministry of Health in Vietnam
- Eligible for export to foreign countries
- Commit to refund 100% when goods are unsatisfactory
Image of our material supply area:
Please contact us at the following information:
DUNG HA AGRICULTURAL CO., LTD
House No. A11, Alley 100 Trung Kinh Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0901.539.693 – (024) -66865840
What Is Swiggy? How Makes Swiggy Business Model Works In Startups And Make Money?
Online meal delivery is just one of the many businesses that have benefited from the disruption caused by the pandemic. Swiggy is a business model that allows business owners to create an engaging, feature-rich food delivery app.
Customers ate their way to happiness, as they were deprived of any restricted or other activities. People are becoming more comfortable with placing orders online via their smartphones, a trend popular among GenZ and millennials.
Swiggy is the most popular online food delivery service. If you want to create an app like Swiggy, it is essential to understand the Swiggy business model. Also, learn how the delivery giant makes its money and works to please more tastebuds.
Swiggy has received more from the market thanks to a new raise, and the company’s value has reached $5.5 Billion. The delivery segment currently has over 15 million users. However, this number is expected to rise and reach 80 million.
Restaurants and establishments are looking for new business models to survive the COVID-19 pandemic. Many vendors are investing in the Swiggy Clone script. White Label Fox can help you find the right solution for your delivery business if you are looking for it.
What is Swiggy?
Swiggy India’s largest online ordering platform and delivery service are for food. It was established in 2014. The company’s headquarters are in Bangalore. Swiggy is now present in over 500 Indian cities as of 2021. The delivery platform was extended to general product deliveries in 2019 as Swiggy Stores.
Bundl Technologies Private Limited operates Swiggy’s instant pick-up or drop-off service, SwiggyGo. This service is available for various purposes, such as delivering laundry, dropping off lunch, getting lost keys, or delivering documents from your office.
Swiggy’s Success Story. Get Insight!
Swiggy now offers customers the option to receive the delivery at their doorstep. Customers can order hot, fresh meals from different establishments, and the company promises that they will deliver their orders in a short time. Is it possible to see how Swiggy achieved such great success in such a short time? We will look at the Swiggy success timeline and the Swiggy business model to gain insight into the strategy.
Swiggy has become a household name in online meal delivery and ordering. It has been a success since its origination. The company has worked with more than 150,000 restaurants and is a prominent presence in 325 Indian cities. It has overcome all barriers to hot meal delivery.
Swiggy is a modern alternative to the traditional way of ordering, waiting, and traveling to get hot meals to our tables. Foodies can now have their favorite dishes delivered to their doorsteps with just a few taps.
The Swiggy Business Model – How Delivery Giant Works
Swiggy is based on the hyperlocal, on-demand delivery model. The company uses an innovative tech stack to act as a single point for all inquiries. Swiggy’s app is easy to use and allows urban foodies to order from their favorite restaurants and have it delivered to them.
It is easier to order and choose from many restaurants, menus, and prices. Delivery partners can pick up orders from restaurants and deliver them to customers within 20-30 minutes. Swiiggy uses the dual-partnership model, which is beneficial to both customers and restaurants.
One of the best things about Swiggy is that it lists delivery partners and organizes restaurants to deliver within 30 minutes. Swiggy is a hyper-local business model that bridges the gap between food lovers, restaurants, and customers. It works in a dual partnership model and benefits restaurants.
Discover How Swiggy Makes Money. Explore the entire Revenue Model here!
Swiggy can earn in many ways. Economic Times reports indicate that the competition for the top spot in the meal delivery market is up 93%. It has risen from 205 crores to 397 crores. Companies have increased their efforts to expand their fleet and improve their services due to rising costs. Swiggy’s revenue streams will help you make more. Currently, Swiggy has the following revenue streams:
Swiggy makes its revenue by charging customers a small fee for orders placed. The company’s charge increases during peak hours and in unusual weather conditions.
Swiggy purchases goods through commissions. Swiggy collects commissions from restaurants for delivering their meals via its fleet and food delivery platform.
It makes advertising revenue in many ways.
- Banner Promotions
- Priority Listing for Restaurants
It created the concept based on a cloud-based kitchen. Swiggy Access offers ready-to-use space to its partners even in areas where they don’t operate. Swiggy Access is a company that provides ready-to-use space to its customers. Its primary purpose is to deliver meals to their doorstep.
Swiggy has launched “Swiggy Super”, a customer-only membership program. After signing up for the program, customers don’t need to pay a surge for excessive orders.
Swiggy’s top delivery company has “Swiggy Go”, launched in 2019 and offered customers instant pick-up and drop service. This service allows customers to pick up, send and drop off their items from different locations across the country.
Swiggy makes money by partnering with financial institutions like HSBC, Citibank, and ICICI Bank. Affiliate income is a unique and successful way to make money. It is also beneficial for both the affiliates and the bank.
The food delivery company has enjoyed a competitive advantage over other models due to its unique functionality and exceptional customer service. With its top-notch service offerings, it has grown its customer base. You can offer your customers the best delivery and ordering service with an online food ordering app. Professionals developed this app.
It costs less to build an app like Swiggy. Check this out!
App development is now a standard part of eCommerce due to technological advancement. Businesses need a food delivery app to ensure their target audience can access the products and services. Many factors, including determining the cost of app development
- App size;
- Select the platform;
- UI/UX design complexity;
- Technology selected;
- App testing;
- Marketing, etc.
The features and functionality that you select for your branded mobile app will impact the cost of development. You can still get your app developed for a reasonable price if you choose the right partner.
Get your Food Delivery App developed today!
Swiggy is a fast-growing company that started with food delivery but has expanded its services to other parts of the world. The delivery company is expanding its offerings to include emergency supplies such as groceries and stationery. Follow the Swiggy model to grow your delivery business.
Swiggy is challenging market leaders such as FoodPanda and Zomato. Although Swiggy has established itself as a top ordering and food delivery platform, its business model and revenue model are highly sustainable and innovative. Thanks to modern technologies like live tracking and a comprehensive menu, customers have found their lives easier and faster