Dung Ha Agricultural Co., Ltd is a company specializing in providing fresh food, fresh vegetables in Vietnam and trusted by many customers. We are committed to providing only products with clear origin, best quality products and passed food hygiene and safety inspection. With the desire to bring people the safest meals, provide the best nutrition value.
In particular, Ha Giang is a province of Vietnam, can not fail to mention the specialties of Ha Giang are good health care products, specialties of mountains and forests hunted by people. Because people need to use these specialties, we have contacted directly with farmers to have the most abundant and natural products. All products are of clear origin, quality guaranteed so customers come to buy a lot. What is the specialty of Ha Giang in Dung Ha?
The most prominent specialty of Ha Giang
- Honey of Peppermint flower: this is the honey in only Ha Giang that gives such delicious flavor. This type of honey has a lemon-yellow color, is dense, not as hot as other types of honey, but the sweetness is mild and is a crystallization of Northwestern Viet nam nature.
- False gingseng: This known as a medicine to treat many diseases and enhance health chosen by customers. Because we adhere to the regulations on quality of goods.
- Some of spice are Mac Khen, Doi: These are 2 types spice of famous in Ha Giang. Whoever came here and enjoyed the dishes from this spice (barbecue, grilled fish, ..) must definitely buy it immediately to bring it back as a gift.
- Dried buffalo meat and salt pork are also typical specialties only in the Ha Giang area. The taste is unmatched. The fibers are seasoned with spices pass through the hands of the farmers to produce the best products.
Herbs have a common healing effect today and are good for health:
Ha Giang is a land harsh climate, but this is conditions for growing plants herbs to grow, giving us herbs great health benefits.
1. Herbal for people suffering from liver diseases:
Using herbal enzymes to lower liver enzymes is a popular method used today. The degree of effectiveness of herbal enzymes has been tested through the treatment of liver enzymes. At the same time, they are natural materials so they are cheap and have few side effects. These include typical products such as: dried atiso flowers, Solanum procumbens,…
2. Herbal for people with diabetes:
- bitter tea: Bitter tea is good in relieve thirst and helps treat diabetes. Cao Bang bitter tea has the ability to lower blood sugar, reduce cholesterol, reduce blood fat, antioxidant and enhance blood circulation.
- Gymnema sylvestre (day thia canh): For patients with diabetes and blood fat, Gymnema sylvestre acts on lipid metabolism, increasing the excretion of cholesterol through the stool; reduce total cholesterol and tricglyceride in the blood.
- Jiaogulan (Giao Co Lam): This is a herbal medicine that works to support diabetes effectively and effectively: Phanosid active ingredients in this herbal can reduce blood sugar and reduce complications of type 2 diabetes. Stimulate insulin secretion.
3. Herbal is suitable for elderly people with high blood pressure:
- Jiaogulan (Giao Co Lam): Besides treating diabetes, it is also effective in treating blood fat diseases and high blood pressure effectively.
- Dried Xa Den leaf: This herb is effective in treating high blood pressure by using dried Xa Den leaf to mix with boiling water daily as a tea. After about 3-4 weeks you will feel the positive change.
There are many other herbal remedies and therapeutic effects that are very good, you can learn more about our specialty of Ha Giang to better understand.
Raw materials for alcohol soaking are good for health
The alcohol soaked material is also one of the specialties of ha giang that many people buy. Use these natural alcohol soaked ingredients to be both safe and healthful than the prepared wines. Such as:
- Wine produced from False gingseng help strengthen health, prevent cancer
- Wine produced from apple of Ha Giang used to prevent cardiovascular disease, obesity and improve digestive system.
- Wine produced from banana in the forest good for stomach patients, kidney stones and good for digestive system.
Specialties of Ha Giang cannot forget delicious delicious specialty teas. Tea has a very good mountain flavor. There is no need to be picky, it also makes those who enjoy it have good compliments. Delicious jasmine tea can be combined with other teas for specific flavors,….
Scientific studies have shown that nutritious seeds provide large amounts of nutrients and calories for the human body to be many times larger than other foods. Dung Ha provides delicious nutritious nuts and quality assurance:
- Almonds: Almonds stabilize blood lipids and reduce cardiovascular risk in diabetic patients.
- Walnut: Walnuts have a lot of useful minerals. They reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and coronary heart disease.
- Chia seed: These small particles can have a positive effect on the human body. Fatty acids such as omega 6 and omega 3, are essential for heart and blood vessel activity, lowering cholesterol levels.
- Macadamia nuts: The nutritional composition of macadamia nuts has the highest content of monounsaturated fat among all known nuts. It contains about 22% of omega-7 fatty acids having the same biological effects as a monounsaturated fat.
Dung Ha has many other nutritious nuts. You can look more closely at https://nongsandungha.com/tu-khoa/hat-dinh-duong
Committed to providing the best specialty of Ha Giang
We have many years of experience in the field of fresh food in Vietnam. In recent years, expanding international export meat market and being enthusiastically received. Our commitment:
- 100% of products have clear origin
- Does not contain preservatives
- Quality moderated by Ministry of Health in Vietnam
- Eligible for export to foreign countries
- Commit to refund 100% when goods are unsatisfactory
Image of our material supply area:
Please contact us at the following information:
DUNG HA AGRICULTURAL CO., LTD
House No. A11, Alley 100 Trung Kinh Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Hotline: 0901.539.693 – (024) -66865840
Everything You Need to Know About Italian Truffles
Italian food is a divine combination of delicious flavors and recipes. Italians and people all over across the board enjoy the irresistible experience of traditional Italian dishes to satisfy their taste buds with the flavors and fusion of spices and herbs. Authentic Italian recipes have a lot of vegetables along with various variety of cheese through which they make the food nutritious, low carb, and healthy.
Italian food is now engrossing foodies all over the globe with their mouthwatering recipes. But you need to know more about Italian food, we all know that cheese is considered as the main ingredient to Italian cuisine, but there is one more magical spice known as Truffle which is used in many traditional dishes.
Now you must be thinking what exactly is a Truffle and how can you use it? Don’t worry! In this article, we are breaking down everything you need to know about Truffles. Happy Reading!
What are Truffles?
Truffles are basically edible fungi majorly used as a spice in Italian cuisine. It’s a natural wild product with a pungent taste that will give a shot of happiness to your taste buds.
They are also known as the “Diamond of Kitchen”. Why? Because of the magical earthy and aromatic ingredients. Also, truffles give a delightful sight to the representation of numerous Italian dishes and make them aesthetically pleasing.
The size of a truffle is like a strawberry or of an apple, it may vary. Moreover, there are various types of truffles. The most highly valued in Italy are black and white ones.
Truffles grow on the decomposing organic matter though the symbiotic relation of roots with trees. They also grow in the roots of various trees and are usually harvested with the help of trained dogs as they can smell underneath the layers of ground.
Are Truffles similar to Mushrooms?
A certain confusion between truffles and mushrooms occurs in mind that they both are same. But it’s not like that, they aren’t the same. Although both are edible fungi. Mushrooms grow above the ground whereas, truffles grow underneath the ground with the roots of specific trees. Both have odd features, taste and methods of using so they are not considered as same as they look like.
How To Use Truffles?
There are more than several types of truffles. Additionally, oil is also originated from the truffles. Truffles are used in many products like sea salt and butter, it is also sliced along with honey. Most commonly used truffles in Italy are black and white ones.
A truffle cannot be boiled, fried or baked. It can be sprinkled on scrambled eggs, salads, baked potato or can be sliced in pasta, risotto, and the most famous one burratacheesewithtruffles.
Cost Of Truffles
Truffles are a bit expensive as they are hard to grow and are most likely to grow under the oak, hazel, and poplar trees. A specific kind of atmosphere is required for the growth of truffles. Also, they grow very slowly and are available for a very short season.
Dogs are specially trained to sniff out the truffles from the ground. But nowadays, truffles are cultivated in many regions of the USA. They are easily available at local and online stores in the raw and cooked form and are used in a variety of meals with the help of the authentic Italian trufflesrecipes like a burrata house which is severing the premium quality of truffles all across the USA. One can easily buyonlineItaliantrufflesthrough them.
Health Benefits Of Truffles
- Truffles are a high source of protein and fibre.
- They are considered as a high antioxidant which reduces inflammation.
- Truffles are also used as an antibacterial medicine.
- Truffles can be very easily added to the daily diet.