For ages, people have distinguished between B2B and B2C brands. One of the major differences was that the latter needs dedicated branding strategies and the former does not. However, this theory is slowly being debunked. In recent times, businesses have realized the importance of B2B branding.
What is B2B branding?
Fundamentally, B2B companies deal with industry-based problems. Their domain of expertise is large-scale. Unlike B2C companies, such brands do not deal with a single, small-scale product or service. Further, they do not cater to individuals but rather to corporations. Most B2B firms operate on a consultative approach.
Why was B2B branding not given much importance in the past?
Previously, businesses did not pay much heed to B2B branding. It was considered less important than B2C branding due to the following widely-believed notions:
- B2B customers are driven by logic and reason, and not emotion. Hence, they will not have any special affiliation with brand value.
- B2B customers are more interested in the price factor rather than branding.
- B2B purchases are more dependent on the expertise of the sales representatives than the brand image.
- B2B goods and services are too large-scale to be confined within a brand tagline.
Rising need for B2B branding
However, the importance of branding for B2B companies has slowly been realized. Different types of branding strategies have been developed for such brands in recent times. Like all other businesses, a B2B firm can benefit significantly from proper branding practices. A few reasons for the rising need for this type of branding are as follows:
- Competitive advantage: As with any good branding initiative, your B2B brand can stand a chance to be recognized more. Proper branding strategies can set your B2B business apart in the sea of competitors. This makes customers take notice of your brand and choose your products. A favorable disposition is created about your company in the market.
- Shorter sale cycle: More often than not, B2B businesses have notoriously long sale cycles. Good branding can do away with this problem. The period between a customer firm expressing interest in your product and purchasing it via a sales representative is reduced considerably. This reduction arises out of the favorable notion brought about by positive B2B branding.
- Low price-rise sensitivity: Branding creates loyalty among customers. As a result, customers are willing to shell out a few extra bucks if they trust your brand, lowering sensitivity to price rise. This trust can be gained via the right types of branding strategies.
- Tells a story about your brand: Well-crafted branding strategies focus on telling a story about your brand. This story-telling revolves around the company’s mission, vision, values, and goals. Hence, branding helps customers feel a personal connection with the company based on experience and brand stories.
- Has a positive impact on all stakeholders: B2B brandingis not just about attracting customers. It has an equally positive impact on investors and evangelists. These stakeholders are more likely to invest their money and faith in a B2B company having a good brand reputation. Existing and prospective employees also feel more inclined to associate themselves with a good brand.
Understanding the importance of branding for B2B businesses is only the start. It is crucial to evaluate all types of branding strategies available in the market to find the right fit. A judicious selection can reap long-term benefits for the company and its customers & Improving Brand Strategies.
How Fashion Websites Are Successful in Gaining Traffic with the Help of Instagram
Instagram introduced the business accounts in the year 2016, and this social platform has been helping businesses to grow and gain traffic ever since. It has been helping various brands interact with all the followers as well as the target customers in ways that are not only meaningful but also productive. The social platform not only allows the businesses to gain likes or follows but has assisted them to expand like never before. If you have a fashion blog or website, and you want to gain more traffic, you have to learn how you can earn these clicks with the help of Instagram.
Link in Bio
You might already be aware of the “Link in Bio” concept, especially if you are in the fashion business or any other business for a long time. This is considered to be one of the simplest ways in which traffic can be driven to your website in an easy and effortless manner buy Instagram followers. You can simply upload a post regarding your new fashion line, and post a caption that is meaningful and trendy, with the line, “Click the link in our bio to know more,” or, “Click the link in our bio to make this dress yours!” Interested Instagram will click on this link and visit your website. The best part is that the link can be updated at any point in time. Ensure that you are creative; so that you can end up attracting more audience.
Running Instagram Campaigns
Another simple yet incredible way to gain traffic is by running the advertisement campaigns. You should know that unlike all the organic posts, you can click on the Instagram ads. Users can click on a particular advertisement and you can simply direct them to a web page of your choice. Furthermore, Instagram assists you by adding “Learn More”. This call-to-action button helps in enhancing the click-through rate. You are free to target any kind of user.
Tagging Products or Services
Instagram has rolled out a new service, which allows businesses to tag different kinds of products or services in the organic Instagram photos. When users click on this product, they will be able to see a short description of the product, and after that, they can click-through to a business website if they want to. Through the website, they can not only learn more about the product, but they can make a purchase as well. This is another great way to direct traffic to your website. You can also buy real Instagram likes to give assurance to your followers regarding your product, because more the number of likes, more people will be attracted.
“See more” or “Swipe up” Instagram Stories
If your business account is verified by Instagram, you can link your organic stories to a particular product. Most of the brands are becoming eligible for verification, and for that, you do not need a huge number of followers. When users swipe up on a particular Instagram story, they will be redirected to a web page that has been decided by the brand.
Getting more traffic can be a hassle if you do not have a proper idea about making use of your Instagram account. It is important that you go through all these methods once, and see if you are getting the intended traffic volume on your fashion site.