Saving money is key in any business, more so during financially unstable times such as Covid. We have witnessed, maybe first hand, how entire industries have been closed down overnight due to border closures, Covid restrictions and the lack of raw materials. Due to this, companies may be forced to go back to basics with local supply. This often means increased costs, however companies would have more control over aspects such as quality and delivery. Their supply chain needs to be agile enough to account for any unexpected shocks.
Raman Bhalla took the supply chain market by storm and created 6 figure company Pro-Source Direct to ensure that no business would ever have to encounter unnecessary difficulties when sourcing the products they need.
Raman Bhalla, founder of supply chain agency Pro Source Direct says: “Pro Source Direct helps our customers maximise their supply chain and in turn save money. Our analysis of your current supply chain allows us to gain an insight on your current pain points, such as areas of your supply that are haemorrhaging money. By identifying these points, we are able to create an action plan and are able to look at implementing solutions.
We asked the CEO of Pro-Source Direct to give us his top tips all about how to save money in your supply chain.
- Treat your supply chain with as much importance as any other sector of your business. Small businesses often overlook the importance of an efficient supply chain. An efficient supply chain that is managed properly can have such a positive effect on sales and increase in revenues and profits.
- Don’t let your supply chain dictate you, be in full control. We can help with this. This is where our experience and relationships come into play. A good relationship with your suppliers is essential. Keeping the relationship positive is the tricky part. There are several things that need to be addressed, things that many SME’s overlook. What is the process if a product is damaged ? What is the process if my products don’t arrive on time? These are the things that need to be outlined and agreed to avoid issues moving forward. We specialise in building these relationships.
- Evolving from a supply chain to a supply network, this will help to plan and account for unforeseen circumstances, like many have just experienced with Covid and Brexit. We can help you implement a back up plan for your back up plan. Having a supply network can be difficult to manage. Again, this is what we do best.
- Mistakes such as human error are inevitable, don’t stress. Prepare for these mistakes.
- Don’t get complacent, study your market. Once a supply network is in place, it is easy to think the job is done. Communication is vital with all involved within the supply chain.
Do you need help with your supply chain? Contact Pro-Source Direct to book in a call to discuss how they can help.
HOW WE RESTORE TRAVERTINE TILE FLOOR
Travertine Floor Restoration all-natural rock such as Marble, Stone, Onyx, Limestone, Slate, etc. The main element of the big difference between Travertine and other natural rocks lies in the formation of the rock, the hardness of the rock, and its appearance. Travertine is shaped in hot rises and limestone caves. Travertine is different from Marble or Limestone, which comes in the metamorphic rock category. Critical faculties of Travertine rock would be the holes within the rock which are due to co2 evasion.
What is the big difference between advanced rank travertine, industrial rank, or A level?
The rank of Travertine is all of the time established based on the holes within the stone. Holes within Travertine rock are the principal rocks in nature and criteria. Within the travertine business nowadays, the flash rule is …the fewer holes you will find within travertine rock, the higher the quality. Travertine pavers with barely any holes inside them are considered A-Rank or Premium Rank quality, while porous rock with plenty of holes inside it (looking like a sponge) is deemed industrial quality.
We send the process as 4+ restoration process of travertine ground as it involves four significant steps and sometimes a few added kinds according to added requirements.
As you will see, travertine tile ground displays significant wear signals and grab, scratches, dullness, etching marks, and dirty grout, which in some places is damaged or missing.
We modify various determination quantities of stone impregnated patches to eliminate scratches, etching, dullness, and imperfections. We grab surplus water with a damp cleaner system.
Following a long time of wear and grab the grout with this travertine ground turned dirty. We inspect the grout thoroughly. We clean grout lines with a floor machine and manually applying alkaline cleaner. We repair the damaged and plots lacking grout.
They usually are occurring travertine holes.
Travertine consists mainly of calcium carbonate. Travertine is usually shaped with numerous holes in its structure. Those commonly occurring holes make Travertine quite a distinctive stone.
As required, these travertine holes may be filled or remaining as is. Frequently, travertine tiles are supplied during the production process.
When rock specialists refinish travertine tile floors in almost every instance, numerous commonly occurring holes can become exposed.
In this instance, travertine tile ground must be filled up with grout throughout the whole surface. Unless you find only a few big wholes exposed and the remaining floor is in great form, these holes can be filled separately, one by one.
In that project, we had a case of a few big holes being exposed after refinishing. We completed most of the travertine holes with unique filler.
Even as we approach the final few steps of our project, we use stone-impregnated patches for excellent polishing. The patches we use are made with billions of tiny diamonds. They help us carry travertine ground to a perfect shin finish.
We use a unique natural rock wax after the restoration process is total to guard the stone’s natural splendor and prolong the travertine tile life.
As a result, we have repaired travertine tile ground with a beautiful sheen, clean and repaired grout, and filled exposed travertine holes during all travertine surfaces. The consumer is very pleased with the result.