Rozum Robotics LLC recently joined the prestigious Samsung Startup Membership Program. The program created by the famous worldwide company aims to support start-ups offering innovative products.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Samsung Startup Membership Program has strict requirements for joining so that the companies admitted are truly the ones most capable of changing the world for the better.
The two requirements start-ups need to fulfill are:
Presenting a product with clear innovative capabilities
- Demonstrating how Samsung could use this product in the future
Rozum Robotics is one of only four Belarus-based companies that joined this prestigious program. The staff can be proud of their success as they already started reaping benefits from it. Chosen company members took part in the Samsung Connection Day 2019 held in Moscow.
Samsung also sent high representatives to the Rozum headquarters in Minsk to continue negotiations. The list of guests included the CEO of Samsung Research Russia, Dr. Jin Wook Lee, as well as their Head of Open Innovations Vladimir Pichugin.
Experts from Samsung were particularly interested in the Rozum’s internal robo-kitchen. They wanted to see and test how the production of robotic manipulators and motors works. During the visit, the representatives of both companies discussed financial matters, too.
The representative of both companies concluded that it is vital for a promising start-up to find a strategic partner in an investor that could secure long-term growth. The cooperation will result in numerous opportunities for Rozum to benefit from the partnership with Samsung. The company will look into exploring different ways of incorporating their robotic solutions into Samsung’s projects.
What Does the Samsung Startup Membership Program Offer?
- Samsung Advisory Board will analyze the product to the smallest detail and offer constructive suggestions on how to improve it.
- Rozum can access Samsung’s research on current technology trends, perspectives, and development. By closely working with the Samsung Technology Club, the company understands used technologies better. That enables them to optimize their product so that it can meet Samsung’s needs.
- Samsung invites representatives of the company to participate in private and prestigious events organized by the corporation. The events are an opportunity to exchange opinions with leading developers, engineers, and other experts.
- If the Advisory Board concludes the product is particularly promising, they will inform global Samsung managers. That way, the key people at the company will be familiar with the product in development.
It was Elon Musk that discussed the importance of having a feedback loop. That enables you to analyze your previous moves, and consider what you can do better in the future. Samsung’s support program offers just that for promising start-ups ready to grow.
Looking at things from an outside perspective is an excellent way to discover new things. Apart from having feedback, it is important to learn from it and incorporate changes. By keeping an open mind, you can use the power of feedback to improve your business. That is why you cannot ignore any potential issues, especially if your product has incredible potential. Instead, you should appreciate the help of experts that can help you to take your business forward.
Basic Functioning And Benefits Of A Smoke Alarm
With the advancement of other technologies, fire and smoke alarms are also being made advanced with latest smart detectors.Installing smoke alarms in your house is one of the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself and your family from the flames. Unfortunately, many people are not taking advantage of the protection provided by the smoke alarms.
Installing properly functional fire and smoke alarm is a must have for the safety of a household.
How Does Smoke Alarm Function
Smoke alarms, also called smoke detectors, work by constantly checking the air for traces of the gasses and fire-producing smoke particles. There are two types of smoke alarms-photoelectric alarms and ionization alarms.
- Ionization warnings are less costly, so they more readily detect sudden, burning fires.
- Photoelectric detectors are a little bit more expensive, so they better detect sluggish, smoldering fires. Photoelectric alarms are also less sensitive to shower steam and cooking food so they are the best choice for alarms to be installed in the vicinity of kitchens or bathrooms.
Some smoke alarms are powered by standard household cabling. This type of smoke alarm should have a back-up battery, as fires can occur when the normal electrical power does not work.
Other smoke alarms are battery powered. No matter what type of alarm you have, it’s important that you keep it properly.
The Benefits Of Installing Smoke Alarm In Your House
Around 12 out of 14 houses in Australianow have smoke alarms installed. However, nearly half of all home fires do occur in homes without working smoke alarms. Without working smoke alarms, over fifty per cent of fire deaths occur in homes. Obviously, in a small percentage of homes most of the people who are killed by residential fires die-those without smoke alarms.
- Smoke alarms can warn you of a fire when you’re asleep, busy or in another part of the house where the fire is from.
- They give you extra warning time when you’re awake, and they’ll wake you up when a fire occurs while you’re asleep.
- Most people think that if a fire happens in their house they will smell smoke and wake up, but that is not true.
- Many fires produce very toxic, odourless gasses. Those gasses can overcome people who are asleep, without ever waking up. Smoke alarms provide life-saving warnings to let you get out of the house before fire or smoke traps you.
- Smoke alarms are cheap. Residential smoke alarms powered by batteries are available for as low as $40AUD.
Regular Testing Of A Smoke Alarm
It is very important to properly test a smoke alarm. Smoke alarms are delicate electronic devices which operate year after year around the clock. Some of them break up, sooner or later. You should test the smoke alarms at home at least once a month, or more frequently if recommended by the manufacturer’s directions.When you purchase premium quality smoke alarm from leading online wholesaler in Australia, you are assured of top-notch product at affordable rates.