Talking of the laptop market in India and across, HP is one of the most trusted laptop brands that have kept people fascinated with its range of laptops. The company keeps launching various types of HP laptops to cater to the need of people in the budget, mid-budget and premium categories.
Over the years, the Indian laptop market has seen many small and budget categories of laptop companies trying to rule the roost and woo the customers.
However, this has not done any damage to HP and kept it from launching its Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in. Let us know some vital aspects of the Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in so that you may go ahead with a buying decision.
Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in – A quick look at its specifications
- Display – The amazing Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in sports a giant 23.8-inch 10-point touchscreen with full high definition IPS backlit edge-to-edge display.
- Processor – The Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in is powered by an Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8MB cache and 4 cores.
- Memory – The memory amount, speed, and type of the new Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in laptop are 16GB, PCR-17000MB/s and DDR4-2133.
- Video graphics – The video graphics of the Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in reads as: Hybrid graphics with 4GB of dedicated video memory which is soldered permanently to motherboard. The graphics coprocessor is NVIDIA GeForce 930MX. It also sports the Integrated Intel HD Graphics.
- OS – The Operating System (OS) of the Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in is Windows 10 home.
- Hard disk drive capacity – The Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in packs in a punch when it comes to offering plenty of internal storage. It comes with a huge 2TB of hard disk drive capacity, enough to store your lifelong memories.
- Sound and audio – The Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in offer the integrated audio with Audio Codec Realtek ALC3252. The HP laptop also offers the Audio jack presence detection. Needless to say, that the notebook comes with integrated speakers to provide you with crystal clear sound.
- Memory card reader – The laptop supports a 3-in-1 memory card reader and supports the card types such as Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), and also SDXC.
- Power supply – The laptop is powered by an external 150 W PSU with a total wattage of 150 W, the efficiency of 89% along with an output voltage of 19.5 v.
- USB Ports – The USB ports supported by the Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in laptop is – 2 each of 2.0 and 3.0.
Buy HP laptops and more items on No Cost EMI
With so many amazing specifications, the Hp Pavilion 24-Q276in makes it a dream for all laptop lovers to own it. If you loved its specs and wanted to buy it but don’t want to hamper your income and savings, you can get an HP laptop on EMI.
When you buy an HP laptop on EMI, it won’t be a regular EMI as you can lap up the No Cost EMI and avoid paying extra interest payment applicable on a credit card.
The No Cost EMI facility is available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network which you can enjoy and pay only a fixed EMI for the laptop and save on the interest payments.
It is possible when you swipe your EMI Network Card at a partner store and walk out with your purchase.
Do you want to enjoy No Cost EMI facility now? Check out your pre-approved offers right away!
The Value of Entrepreneurial Innovation to Convert Your Business Into a Brand
A common question that often pops up while starting a new business is:‘How much value will we place in turning this business into a brand?”If you are looking for ways to appeal to and reach out to several customers, then you need to find out the answer for thiscritical question.
The first step towards understanding the value of an entrepreneur to convert your business into a brand, is to understand the importance of branding. This process helps business owners to brand their products or services so that customers will remember them, and be attracted to buy from them again. Businesses have to be careful with this process, as it is often do-or-die in terms of retaining or losing their customers.
Branding takes time to accomplish because it requires a lot thought, effort and time from business owners. There are a few key elements to increase the value of converting your business into a brand. Leading entrepreneur Lewis Schenk has a unique strategy that is unseen in the current industry, which is integrating publication relations into branding and marketing strategies.
Who is Lewis Schenk?
Formerly an elite amateur/aspiring professional golfer, Lewis’s golfing dreams became more difficult when the covid-19 pandemic hit in January. With his plans put on hold without being able to play golf, he quickly pivoted with the help of one of his mentors. “I moved super quick when I knew the pandemic was about to hit. My plans got put on hold but I was fast to adapt” Lewis explains. Having journalism experience with projects he did in college in the USA, Lewis used his network to build his own agency, Boost Media Agency. Since then, he’s served over 150 clients, helping themto get featured in leading digital publications and become the most, known, liked & trusted in their industries.
Integrating PR & Branding
As a business owner, it is your job to ensure that you stand out in the market.You have to ensure that you will not waste precious advertising money in the start-up phases, by buildinga brand that has a high value to your audience – meaning more money and profits in the future. “As business owners, we cannot just jump into this process. It requires a lot of time, effort, guidance and money for this to be successful, and we have to be sure of our strategy before starting this process” Lewis explains. This is where Lewis shines, as he specializes in coming up with unique public relations strategies and ideas to ensure maximum growth for his clients.
A new business is a risky investment. There are many risks involved in setting up and running a new business, and one of these risks is the loss of your customers and losing your market value. A lack of strategy and experience is the new entrepreneur’s biggest downfall, as they spend all their money on pointless hacks and courses. Investing in public relations is the best form of advertising, as for one, its permanent. Rather than spend $200 on advertising that will run out on a week, spending $200 on a published article to a leading news site will yield results long term, as it remains permanently, meaning increased chances of more eyeballs seeing it over time. As a business owner, you must learn all you can about this process or consult with someone like Lewis who does, so that you know the value public relations to convert your business into a brand. With this knowledge and understanding, you can control your strategy, your business and your success.
Also,as business owners, we must use a strategic approach in our decision making. This strategic plan will help you to overlook the strengths and weaknesses of your business and how they can be turned around.A strategic approach also involves finding out what the strengths and weaknesses of your business are and implementing the appropriate changes to make your business more profitable. Evaluating your current business model to identify the strengths and weaknesses of it, can greatly improvethe company by making some tweaks and adjustments.
Ensuring that we don’t invest money and time in the wrong areas of our business, by shifting the focus towards branding and public relations in marketing strategies, will ensure far greater business success.A business without publicity has no potential for expansion. If you have no courage and time to take these steps for your own business, then you realize the value of hiring a professional entrepreneur such as Lewis Schenk, to convert your business into a brand.