Because of the hectic lifestyles, we are living, genes and other environmental conditions; our skin is becoming more prone to issues more than ever. In modern times, due to pollution, and dust all over, the skin is damaged most. There are many factors which lead to issues related to skin and one of them is age problem also. Thankfully, due to the advancement, we are now having various type of treatment which can help in curing the skin problems. There are many best skin clinic in Delhi which provide first-class skin treatment with the best doctors.
Depending upon the type of skin, normal, dry and combination or oily, the person should go for this skin treatment. To name a few skin treatments, here we have a list which goes as follows:
- Acne Blue Light Therapy- This therapy is used for treating acne issues. One can also go for this treatment even with moderate acne conditions and light conditions. In this therapy, blue light is used to kill the bacteria which cause the acne. This treatment is painless and very quick. People having acne issues can go for this treatment.
- Chemical Peel- In order to deal with wrinkles, sun damage, and skin pigmentation, one can opt for the chemical peel treatment. This treatment not only returns the glow on the face but also helps in obtaining the fresh rejuvenated skin. This is one of the best methods of getting the fresh skin. It is one of the oldest skin treatment processes. In this process, they use some acid solution for cleaning the outer skin.
- Laser skin tightening- This treatment is very helpful to those who are facing issues with wrinkles. It provides the tight skin and help in removing the wrinkles. It makes the use of a laser, to tighten the skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing- Also, you can go for this treatment when you want to get rid of the outer skin layers which have been damaged. Along with this, you can also get the effective collagen production which is necessary is keeping the skin health and help in keeping it tight for a very long time. The laser heats the skin and breaks the bond of the damaged skin and cleans the surface.
- Microdermabrasion- This treatment is used to reduce the age spots. This is also helpful in removing the acne scars. The spray crystals exfoliate the skin.
Many of the people have a fear of having the side effects after the treatment. But there are no harmful side effects and even if there are some, then they are very common and have temporary effects. Most of the skin treatments have a long-term effect and are beneficial as well. After the treatment, you need to take care of the skin as well. Try to moisturize and cleanse the skin regularly.
Cupping Therapy (Hijama) – An Easy Way to Healthy Life for Many Sufferers
Cupping therapy (also known as Hijama) is an age-old medical practice for many ailments, now reviving with scientific principles. It has not only curative but also preventive effects to human body. In past era, different manual methods were used to practice cupping therapy but now it is done in aseptic conditions by many qualified physicians. It is most effective among all detoxification methods used nowadays. That’s whycupping therapy is still alive after hundreds years of development, perfection and improvement in medicine. Several research studies showed the scientific basis of Hijama therapy and mechanism of action as well. Since the field of application of cupping therapy is wide, its efficacy is good, its cost is low, without any/minimal side effects, it is popular in all socio economic groups and all culturesworldwide. Even the Olympians and celebrities are now enjoying its benefits.In our country it is widely practiced and proved to be one of best treatment methods for patients living here. Many people search cupping therapy near me and get hijama done from even non-medicos nearby. We strictly advise to get hijama therapy from a qualified expert doctor because it is not only the process of hijama but right indication and avoiding complications are important things for consideration.
Hijama Treatment description:
Hijama Treatment is a simple surgical procedure in which Hijamacups are applied at selected sites of the body with negative pressure and morbid blood is drawn out by minor cuts made on the surface of skin.Being superficial procedure the pain is easily bearable and much lesser than one think. So be relaxed, don’t fear looking at photos.This procedure has to be done in sterile condition by qualified physician who is well versed with medical knowledge like anatomy, physiology, pathology and related medical information. It takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete. After removal of cups the area is thoroughly cleaned using cotton soaked with antiseptic solution to avoid any chances of infection. Dressings with bandage may be done if necessary on the site of cup application.
Hijama Therapy Indications:
Cupping therapy is helpful in treatment of many diseases like Joint pain Back pain, Frozen shoulder, Acute lumbar sprain, Strain or spasm of lumbar muscle, Sciatica, Stiff neck, Tennis elbow, Cervical spondylitis, Gouty arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Allergy, Dyslipidemia, rashes, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Mental stress and anxiety, Depression, Dementia, Insomnia, Migraine headache, Piles, Dysmenorrhea, Recurrent Common cold etc. There are several evidences and data supporting better effects of Hijama in these diseases. Your Hijama physician can only decide where and when to do Hijama according to your complete clinical condition, age, vitals, Mizaj and seasons etc.Preferable time for preventive purpose is mid days of lunar months (17, 19 and 21 are Mustahab). In diseased condition there is no date restriction.
Hijama benefits are briefly described here. Cupping therapy cleanses impure blood. It detoxifies body removing toxins and waste metabolites from the body. It gives the body a sense of strength. It is helpful in treating tiredness and lethargy. Hijama rejuvenates the whole body providing mental relaxation and peace. It boost the immunity and natural body power. Hijama is far better than pain killer tablets and injections. The effect it gives is permanent not symptomatic. It is both curative and preventive regime. We call it curative for diseases because it removes the waste metabolites and toxin which are causing inflammation and pathological changes. Its preventive role helps normal individuals remain in the pink of health and not falling ill. So those want to flush the toxins and reboot themselves may get Hijama done after physician’s advice.
Dr Mohammad Yasir
MD Unani (Medicine)
Consulting Physician at Al-Hakeem Unani Medicare Center, Mumbai
Tips for Dental Implant Failure Prevention
The advancement of dentistry has revolutionised the way dental treatments used to be conducted and the dental implants are one of the most avant-garde offerings of the same.
The dental implants are tools that are used for the restoration of the teeth. These tools match the look and feel of the original teeth almost exactly and they are said to be of the highest-quality, healthiest and the most realistic process of teeth replacement for the damaged and lost teeth.
In fact, the dental implants are so durable that if cared for properly they can last a lifetime. However, there are a number of factors that actually influence the success and the failure of the implants.
The dental implant fails quite rarely and most of these failures can be controlled if you be careful and take care of them in the proper way.
Before the ways of preventing the dental implant failure is discussed, you should consider knowing the probable causes and the symptoms associated with the implant failure. Just take a look.
Causes of Dental Implant Failure
The dental implants may fail for a variety of reasons and the most common, yet the most preventable ones include the infection failure and the bone loss.
The peri-implantitis happens to be a kind of an infection that forms inside the gums and around the implants. This infection happens because of the poor dental hygiene after a dental implant procedure. This can result in further implant failure and bone loss.
It can also be a scenario that the implant is failing to integrate with the existing jawbone. Patients who have low jaw-bone density often face this. This is also quite common in patients who experience a trauma post an implant procedure.
Symptoms that You Contact the Doctor
After undergoing a dental implant procedure, you must understand how the region surrounding the implant feels. The implant is a foreign object after all and initially you may feel odd about it as your bite adjusts and the area feels normal after a few days.
Nevertheless, anything that is even a bit more than that should be the situation when you see the dentist.
To help you identify the tell-tale signs of implant failure, here some of them are enlisted.
A great amount of pain (such pain is not associated with the healing of the implant)
Irritated, puffy and swollen eyes
Implant feeling wobbly
Early and Late Unsuccessful Teeth Implant Phases
The early stages of the implanted teeth that are unsuccessful occur within 3-4 months after the surgery. The dental hygienist must use proper protocols including the prevention of the overheated bone, adherence to sterility, stable insertion, right flap design and ensuring to place the implant where there is sufficient bone. Remember that not all the implants can integrate with the jaw successfully even if yours is an experienced dentist and all proper measurements are taken.
The short-term components that can lead to failure of the dental implants are –
Infections existing in the mouth
Deprived blood supply to the area of the implant
Not giving the implants ample time to integrate
Shifting or moving the implant at the time of healing
The later dental implant failure can start even after a decade after the surgery and the factors involved include the following-
Extreme stress on the implants
Lack of bone
Clenching and grinding of the teeth
Lack of the gum tissue
Radiation to the neck and the head areas
Poor oral hygiene
Excessive food impacted between the implants
Tips to Prevent Dental Implant Failure
In making your dental implant surgery, learning to adhere to the right oral hygiene routine can make a huge difference. So if you are thinking of going for a dental implant, here are some of the tips that you should keep in mind. Just take a look.
Ensure You are a Good Candidate for Dental Implants – Not everyone is suitable for the dental implants. For the dental implant surgery to be a success you must be a good candidate for the dental implants. The ideal candidate must have sufficient bone tissue, healthy gums and be in generally good health. For supporting the implant post, the adequate bone tissues and gums are mandatory. Moreover, dental implants may not be ideal for the too young as well. They may not have developed their facial and jaw bones completely.
Stay Away from Smoking – You should be quitting to smoke immediately if you are thinking about dental implants. In fact, before going for the implants you should try to stay away from smoking because of the cigarette’s harmful chemicals. Smoking not only has ill-effects on the overall health but it can also delay the recovery after implant placement.
Try to Avoid Peri-Implantitis– Peri-Implantitis is one of the most common causes why implants fail. It occurs when the bone tissues and gums surrounding the implant get inflamed leading to failure of implants and bone loss. Dentist’s errors are cited as on the most common reasons of this happening which include failure to remove plaque and bacteria form the implant site, using excessive cement for the placement and malformations of gum tissues. That is why you should check the patient reviews before opting for a dental surgeon for your implant placement.
Prevent Teeth Grinding – The teeth clenching can seem of no harm, but it causes major damages to the new implants. The excessive activity of the masticatory muscles, when the teeth are being clenched, stands in the way of the implant and the jawbone bonding which is essential for the stability of the implant.
Stick to Regular Oral Care Hygiene – This goes without saying that to maintain your implants you must stick to regular oral care hygiene. Brushing the teeth twice and flossing must be adhered to religiously every day apart from visits to the dental care chamber at least twice a year.
A Comprehensive Guide On Dental Clinic Set Up
The dental profession is booming and becoming a very popular career choice amongst many enthusiastic individuals all over the world. Once you have completed your dental studies, you can think about setting up your own dental clinic. However, there are a few important aspects you need to know about dental clinic set up. Setting up a dental clinic is not just as easy as finding a place and setting up the tools and equipment’s. There are a lot of other things which need to be taken into consideration as well.
Dental Clinic Set Up
Here Is A Complete Guide On Dental Clinic Set Up
- Master Certain Dental Skills – The reputation of a dental clinic is determined by the dentist. One should have a good degree before you start with a dental clinic. You will also need to gain experience and master certain dental skills, such as CD, tooth extractions, FPD, RTC, etc.
- Investing In The Right Places – It can be a very alluring thought to invest most of your funds into setting up a fancy dental clinic. You might be tempted into decorating your dental clinic with posh interiors which would be sure to attract potential customers. However, it is important to invest your money sensibly. Instead of investing in superfluous activities such as posh interiors and decoration for your clinic, you should invest in good manpower, the right kind of skilled, experienced staff, and great equipment’s. In the end, it is these things that will matter the most to patients.
- Location- The location of your dental clinic is an important factor while setting up the clinic. You must finalize the location which is prime or has a good footfall. Accessibility also an important factor while you decide to choose the location of your clinic.
- Continue Expanding Your Knowledge -When it comes to gaining more knowledge, you can never say ‘I have had enough’. If you are thinking about investing in a dental clinic set up, you must be prepared to keep on studying and gaining new knowledge and skills all your life. Make sure that you attend conferences regularly, learn about new technology and skills related to your profession, and are constantly updating your knowledge.
- Fixing Charges Various For Dental Procedures – When you are setting up a dental clinic, there are a few fundamental rules you will need to decide. You will need to fix the charges for the various dental procedures after calculating the total investment you have made in such a way that you will be able to break even in the shortest possible time, and you can also have a certain profit margin. You will also need to consider various other factors such as the salaries of the staff working for you, the cost of the setup and the various other charges of your clinic, and the locality where you have your dental clinic set up.
- Invest In Marketing – When you are setting up a new dental clinic in your chosen area, you must realize that a lot of potential customers cannot come your way simply because they are not aware that your set up exists. Invest time, energy and money into proper means of advertising and marketing. This means setting up advertisement banners, billboards, distribution of pamphlets, marketing your brand on social media, etc. Social media has become one of the most popular and economical methods you can use to spread the word of your dental clinic set up far and wide, so if you need to, take the help of a professional social media marketing manager and get the right kind of marketing done for your brand. Participating in online forums, social media activity is yet another way to introduce your clinic. You can also organize free dental check-up to popularize your dental clinic.
Dental Clinic Set Up
When investing in a dental clinic set up, these are a few things you need to take into consideration; you will also have to maintain a high level of professional standard by providing some of the best services and facilities which is expected by the dental patients. Keeping the above mentioned points as a key area of consideration will help you in setting up a good dental clinic.