Because of the hectic lifestyles, we are living, genes and other environmental conditions; our skin is becoming more prone to issues more than ever. In modern times, due to pollution, and dust all over, the skin is damaged most. There are many factors which lead to issues related to skin and one of them is age problem also. Thankfully, due to the advancement, we are now having various type of treatment which can help in curing the skin problems. There are many best skin clinic in Delhi which provide first-class skin treatment with the best doctors.
Depending upon the type of skin, normal, dry and combination or oily, the person should go for this skin treatment. To name a few skin treatments, here we have a list which goes as follows:
- Acne Blue Light Therapy- This therapy is used for treating acne issues. One can also go for this treatment even with moderate acne conditions and light conditions. In this therapy, blue light is used to kill the bacteria which cause the acne. This treatment is painless and very quick. People having acne issues can go for this treatment.
- Chemical Peel- In order to deal with wrinkles, sun damage, and skin pigmentation, one can opt for the chemical peel treatment. This treatment not only returns the glow on the face but also helps in obtaining the fresh rejuvenated skin. This is one of the best methods of getting the fresh skin. It is one of the oldest skin treatment processes. In this process, they use some acid solution for cleaning the outer skin.
- Laser skin tightening- This treatment is very helpful to those who are facing issues with wrinkles. It provides the tight skin and help in removing the wrinkles. It makes the use of a laser, to tighten the skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing- Also, you can go for this treatment when you want to get rid of the outer skin layers which have been damaged. Along with this, you can also get the effective collagen production which is necessary is keeping the skin health and help in keeping it tight for a very long time. The laser heats the skin and breaks the bond of the damaged skin and cleans the surface.
- Microdermabrasion- This treatment is used to reduce the age spots. This is also helpful in removing the acne scars. The spray crystals exfoliate the skin.
Many of the people have a fear of having the side effects after the treatment. But there are no harmful side effects and even if there are some, then they are very common and have temporary effects. Most of the skin treatments have a long-term effect and are beneficial as well. After the treatment, you need to take care of the skin as well. Try to moisturize and cleanse the skin regularly.
Same Day Dentures – Actually Worth The Investment or Not?
Did you say yes to same-day dentures? If so, then you are already on your way to a brilliant smile. It is one of the most prominent tooth replacement options in the latest dental technology. It has merely allowed streamlining the process and allowed people to come back home with a full set of teeth after just one appointment. Are you wondering how it works?
Mainly, one or more than one implant is inserted into your jaw bone, instead of spending 3-5 months. It clearly means that very minimal time is spent without a visible missing tooth. There are two ways how it differs from the traditional ones.
First of all, same-day implants don’t take much of your time, just a few hours. Whereas, the typical tooth implant procedure takes more than 3 months and that too, with a missing tooth. Secondly, it requires a very less number of visits. But remember, the success rate of this treatment is not that higher as compared to the standard one.
What is the procedure like?
In general, the individual doesn’t have to wait for several months for his gum/tissue to heal. Your dentures are on the spot, ready for the placement. Before the extraction, your expert dentist will take the impressions and images of your dental area. This procedure is applicable for:
- Replacing a single tooth
- Replacing 2-3 missing tooths
- Full set of dental implants
- All on 4 implants or All on 6 implants
Are you the right candidate for a tooth implant procedure?
If you are wondering what makes them different from other procedures. Basically, they don’t differ much, it is just the time that counts, and the lab work that takes almost a week. If you have made your mind to get it done? If yes, then simply head to a certified/licensed dentist near you and get them fitted while ensuring that the dentures satisfy your needs. Once done with the placement, you are good to go! So, what are you waiting for? Say no to those frequent and never-ending visits and the tedious waiting period.
Is the procedure painful?
Generally, same-day dentures are implemented under local anesthesia. If any sort of sedation is required, that is also provided as it blocks the pain trails. After the effect starts to lessen, an individual may begin to feel a slight discomfort. But not to worry as the dentist recommends specific pain relievers.
Taking care of same-day implants
Well, it entirely depends on oral hygiene and how long you maintain it. Check out the tips below:
Most expert dentists recommend using a soft-bristle toothbrush. The gentle bristles are generous to the crowns and tissues. Plus, they quickly adapt to the crown surfaces, which helps in thorough cleaning and removing the plaque. A pro tip to follow here is to use a toothpaste with Fluoride as it will keep the cavity formations and decay at bay.
Hold on, we are not talking here about the alcohol-based mouthwashes. Ask your dentist for any suitable recommendation. Going twice with mouth rinsing helps in lessening the plaque and bacterial load, which eventually leads to better oral hygiene.
An appropriate floss should be used to clean the area of contact for improving gum health. If an individual follows this, then there’s no risk of dental bone loss in the long run.
Remember, the key takeaway is to evaluate and get the treatment done from time to time. It is better to avoid smoking, alcohol intake, tobacco chewing, and consuming processed foods as much as you can.