Computers are one of the most essential gadgets that we use on a regular basis and for some of us, it is very precious as we store all our important data and precious memories in a computer. Maintaining the PC and performing regular PC Tune-up is very important to keep a healthy system.
Performing PC optimization manually on a regular basis can be a bit tiring and the jumbling steps are confusing enough to look for an automated pc optimization software. Advanced System Optimizer is one of the best PC tune-up software that has optimized millions of computers with happy smiling faces. We have tested and reviewed the product to find drawbacks and here’s what we found.
Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a one-stop solution for all your optimization needs. It’s a complete optimization suite to clean up and optimize your computer. It is a combination of system cleaners, malware protection and driver updater to clean optimize and protect your computer.
Advanced System Optimizer Features
- A Robust disk cleaner and optimizer to make your disk work faster.
- Disk explorer feature displays data along with sub-folder directories.
- Prevents system slowdown and system crashes caused by low disk space.
- Takes care of system security and privacy from spyware, malware and trojans.
- System cleaner that cleans junk files, internet cookies and clutter from the computer.
- Military-grade secure delete feature deletes files permanently that is non-recoverable.
- Driver updater feature updates all the outdated drivers and keeps the system modernized.
- Backup and recovery feature to take a backup of your vital files, videos, music and pictures.
- Secure Encrypt feature encrypts important files and folders to prevent unauthorized access.
- Memory optimizer feature frees up unwanted clutter on the RAM to boost performance.
- Efficiently recovers accidentally deleted files, folders, images, music or video files.
- Different options to scan and preview files that need to be backed up or deleted.
- Built-in app maintains and optimizes the computer for enhanced performance.
- Privacy protector feature deletes your browsing history and browser cookies.
- Game optimizer allows you to play distraction-free games in sandbox mode.
How it Works
Performing a PC optimization using Advanced System Optimizer software is absolutely easy. Anyone can install and optimize the system for its best performance using one of the best PC tune-up software.
Step 1. Download and install Advanced System Optimizer from the official website.
Step 2. Once the software is downloaded, follow the onscreen installation process.
Step 3. The free version is only active for 24 hours with limited functionality.
Step 4. Register Advanced System Optimizer to activate all the features by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button.
Step 5. If you already have the license key, enter it in the text box and click on the ‘Activate Now’ button or click on the ‘Get License Key’ button.
Step 6. Click on the ‘Start Smart PC Care’ button to initiate a scan. You can select between ‘Quick Scan’, ‘Deep Scan’ or ‘Custom Scan’.
Step 7. Click on the ‘Fix Now’ button to finish optimization.
Step 8. Check all the features on the left-hand side panel and initiate scans. You can also schedule scans to automatically run on a weekly basis.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Avail 24 hours of the FREE diagnostic trial period
- One-click optimization for a clutter-free system
- Built-in Driver Updater utility to update all the drivers
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and older versions
- A complete software with rich features for optimization
- Cohesive disk optimizer for improved Hard Drive function
- Game optimizer for an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Built-in Spyware and Malware protection for greater security
- Diagnose, scan and fixes registry issues on the PC
- Easy setup, installation and activation process
- Limited live chat support
- A bit expensive
|Release Date||June 20, 2016|
|Last Updated||Mar 24, 2020|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP|
|Price||$49.95 / Year|
On our rundown, Advanced System Optimizer has scored 9.5 ratings as it still lacks uninterrupted live support that can assist customers 24/7/365. With the current support, you can get a reply to your query within 24 hours. This PC optimization software is a little overpriced however the features and built-in programs will amaze you with a wonderful experience.
Start Supply Rural Desktop IT Support Resources With Primary Expert Entry
Being truly a former Helpdesk employee, I’ve observed a growing number of computer tools for several years.
I specifically centered on the tools that allowed for taking control of a distant computer’s desktop.
Until today I’m grinning to myself about how precisely consumers being on another conclusion of the range reacted to that “self-propelled” mouse cursor and suspended windows. Similar to the computer suddenly turned haunted. Many of them even cried or called you a wizard.
As Arthur C. Clarke explained: “Any adequately sophisticated technology is indistinguishable from magic. “I couldn’t agree more when I do believe rear to those reactions.
But that has been then.
At some point, the fundamental purpose all the remote support software had – enables you to see or talk with the user’s desktop just like you’re there in person – turned blurred.
More and more companies and jobs ran to offer new functions, and their program presented rising and getting sophisticated, enterprise help instruments that only huge companies could afford.
On the other hand, there have been Open Supply projects that slept true to the prices of ease and necessary availability—some of them now more than others. I am discussing VNC (Virtual System Computing) and most of the Rural Framebuffer options out there.
Making their supply code in the start, they permitted for product development and improvement of rural support tools dpcoupon review. To contact some most widely used and contributing projects: TightVNC, UltraVNC, or TigerVNC.
Some of them also offer you a broad collection of functions and are available for free.
However, all the free solutions share a couple of limitations that I see as causes for anyone brilliant tools not being nearly as popular as the enterprise-ready expensive software.
First is the general level of IT knowledge. Not everyone can be an IT expert. Well, if everyone was, why can you even need IT support tools, right?
Second is accessibility restrictions between devices in times of threats that spawn on the Internet. We hide behind firewalls and threat management gateways that people feel secure from those threats. The truth looks different, but that’s a topic for another article.
Those VNC based tools developed a couple of answers to mitigate those limitations to some extent. However, genuinely free versions still need either an IT specialist or a direct Internet link to set up a connection between peers.
New remote control IT tools are visiting light every day, offering possible cures to both of the problems above. Some of them are Open Source and are rarely available as donationware as they use publicly accessible servers to cope with traffic and security restrictions.
Offering possible cures to both of the problems presented in the content above is challenging that few IT tools are ready for. Our new tool called RemIT remains free and Open Source and is also made publicly available as donationware. Additionally, it is straightforward to set up and use, so you never know much about computers. If you want to give it a decide to try or discover more, visit its website by clicking here.
Then, utilizing the DynDNS updater utility, you can automatically update DynDNS.com with your brand-new IP handle (if it changes). Therefore, you just remember the “myipaddress.home-ip.net” handle instead of the numerical IP handle (e.g., 22.214.171.124). You may also not have to be worried about your IP address changing since the Dyn-DNS updater utility will automatically update your hostname with your brand-new IP address. The updater utility can be obtained on DynDNS.com, and I would suggest using the utility to update your hostname with IP address changes.
If you set up many names with DynDNS, you’ll never have to consider your property IP address again. The updater utility manages when your IP address changes and updates your hostname with the newest address. Therefore, using only your hostname, such as, for instance, “myipaddress.home-ip.net,” you can hook up to a Remote Desktop enabled PC even if you don’t know the IP address. This process has been doing work for me for over per year with no problems at all.