Computers are one of the most essential gadgets that we use on a regular basis and for some of us, it is very precious as we store all our important data and precious memories in a computer. Maintaining the PC and performing regular PC Tune-up is very important to keep a healthy system.
Performing PC optimization manually on a regular basis can be a bit tiring and the jumbling steps are confusing enough to look for an automated pc optimization software. Advanced System Optimizer is one of the best PC tune-up software that has optimized millions of computers with happy smiling faces. We have tested and reviewed the product to find drawbacks and here’s what we found.
Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a one-stop solution for all your optimization needs. It’s a complete optimization suite to clean up and optimize your computer. It is a combination of system cleaners, malware protection and driver updater to clean optimize and protect your computer.
Advanced System Optimizer Features
- A Robust disk cleaner and optimizer to make your disk work faster.
- Disk explorer feature displays data along with sub-folder directories.
- Prevents system slowdown and system crashes caused by low disk space.
- Takes care of system security and privacy from spyware, malware and trojans.
- System cleaner that cleans junk files, internet cookies and clutter from the computer.
- Military-grade secure delete feature deletes files permanently that is non-recoverable.
- Driver updater feature updates all the outdated drivers and keeps the system modernized.
- Backup and recovery feature to take a backup of your vital files, videos, music and pictures.
- Secure Encrypt feature encrypts important files and folders to prevent unauthorized access.
- Memory optimizer feature frees up unwanted clutter on the RAM to boost performance.
- Efficiently recovers accidentally deleted files, folders, images, music or video files.
- Different options to scan and preview files that need to be backed up or deleted.
- Built-in app maintains and optimizes the computer for enhanced performance.
- Privacy protector feature deletes your browsing history and browser cookies.
- Game optimizer allows you to play distraction-free games in sandbox mode.
How it Works
Performing a PC optimization using Advanced System Optimizer software is absolutely easy. Anyone can install and optimize the system for its best performance using one of the best PC tune-up software.
Step 1. Download and install Advanced System Optimizer from the official website.
Step 2. Once the software is downloaded, follow the onscreen installation process.
Step 3. The free version is only active for 24 hours with limited functionality.
Step 4. Register Advanced System Optimizer to activate all the features by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button.
Step 5. If you already have the license key, enter it in the text box and click on the ‘Activate Now’ button or click on the ‘Get License Key’ button.
Step 6. Click on the ‘Start Smart PC Care’ button to initiate a scan. You can select between ‘Quick Scan’, ‘Deep Scan’ or ‘Custom Scan’.
Step 7. Click on the ‘Fix Now’ button to finish optimization.
Step 8. Check all the features on the left-hand side panel and initiate scans. You can also schedule scans to automatically run on a weekly basis.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Avail 24 hours of the FREE diagnostic trial period
- One-click optimization for a clutter-free system
- Built-in Driver Updater utility to update all the drivers
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and older versions
- A complete software with rich features for optimization
- Cohesive disk optimizer for improved Hard Drive function
- Game optimizer for an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Built-in Spyware and Malware protection for greater security
- Diagnose, scan and fixes registry issues on the PC
- Easy setup, installation and activation process
- Limited live chat support
- A bit expensive
|Release Date||June 20, 2016|
|Last Updated||Mar 24, 2020|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP|
|Price||$49.95 / Year|
On our rundown, Advanced System Optimizer has scored 9.5 ratings as it still lacks uninterrupted live support that can assist customers 24/7/365. With the current support, you can get a reply to your query within 24 hours. This PC optimization software is a little overpriced however the features and built-in programs will amaze you with a wonderful experience.
Photos Recovery App for Windows – Review
I still remember my grandpa handed over only 2 photos to my dad as the camera were not in everybody’s approach! Then we got Digital Camera and camcorders invented and started capturing memories. Now, every smartphone has got the best of the camera and we can capture memories on the go. As every advantage comes with some disadvantages, the lure of clicking the best of selfies may make you run out of storage.
The smartest way that we figured out is to take a backup of our photos on a PC and make room for more upcoming memories. What if all of a sudden, our PC crashes and we lose all the saved photos and videos on our hard drive? It was a horrible experience a few years back but now there is a lot of intuitive photo recovery software for Windows that can bring back your deleted memories. We have researched, tested, reviewed, compared and listed a lot of data recovery software for PC and here is a detailed review of one of the best photo recovery software for PC.
Download Link: Get it Here
Supported File System: FAT, FAT 32, NTFS, etc.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
RAM: Min 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
Free Hard Drive Space: 200 MB or more
Processor: Pentium IV and above
Photos Recovery by Systweak is specially designed for Windows photos recovery. It is one of the best photos recovery software for Windows to recover deleted photos from internal/external hard drives, SSD, SD Cards, USB Drives, Digital Camera, 4K Hard Drives, and other storage devices that connects to your computer.
Right now, it’s only compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit) versions but it will be available for MacOS by the end of 2021. Photos Recovery supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, ReFS, HFS, APFS, RAW formatted hard drives and file systems. You can perform a quick scan, deep scan, or custom scan as per your requirements. This photo recovery software for PC is lightweight software and doesn’t consume much of your system resources. The user interface is easy to navigate and offers a lot of filter options and features.
Photos Recovery Features
· Customizable search modes with advanced user interface
· Supports different image formats including RAW image format
· Compatible with a multiple file system like FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc.
· Recover photos from internal/external HDD, SSD, SD Card, USB Stick, and other drives
· Recovers permanently deleted photos from crashed, formatted, corrupt drives
· Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit) versions
· Preview photos before recovering from different media files
· Advanced search algorithm for faster recovery
How Photos Recovery Works
Photos Recovery is an easy-to-use software with multiple advanced features that work well with a novice to a professional user. The simplicity yet effectiveness makes it the best photo recovery software for PC.
Step 1. Download and install Photos Recovery software from its official site.
Step 2. Open the console and navigate to the settings option to enable the searching RAW image files. By default, this option comes disabled.
Step 3. Drag and drop or select the target file location or the hard drive partition from where you want to recover deleted images.
Step 4. Select the scan type from Quick Scan, Deep Scan, or customize the filters and search for a specific image file format. Quick Scan searches on the current file system while the Deep Scan is for a thorough scanning process on the previous file allocation mainly to work on formatted, crashed or corrupt drives.
Step 5. Once you get the scan results, double-click on the recoverable images to get a preview. Switch the view options by List view or Tree view to gain clear visibility on this photo recovery software for PC.
Step 6. Once you are select recoverable media, click on the Recover button. The photo recovery software will ask you for the destination location to save recoverable media and will initiate the recovery process.
We have handpicked this amazing photo recovery for Windows after reviewing a dozen of photo recovery software for PCs. Photos Recovery has come up with an advanced search algorithm to perform Deep Scans and custom scans to dig out RAW image formats from digital cameras or camcorders. The versatility of searching multiple image file formats from different storage devices makes it the best photo recovery software for PC. Always keep a backup of your most important files and photos on the Cloud Drive, Google Photos or on different storage devices to ensure you have proper backups.