Computers are one of the most essential gadgets that we use on a regular basis and for some of us, it is very precious as we store all our important data and precious memories in a computer. Maintaining the PC and performing regular PC Tune-up is very important to keep a healthy system.
Performing PC optimization manually on a regular basis can be a bit tiring and the jumbling steps are confusing enough to look for an automated pc optimization software. Advanced System Optimizer is one of the best PC tune-up software that has optimized millions of computers with happy smiling faces. We have tested and reviewed the product to find drawbacks and here’s what we found.
Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a one-stop solution for all your optimization needs. It’s a complete optimization suite to clean up and optimize your computer. It is a combination of system cleaners, malware protection and driver updater to clean optimize and protect your computer.
Advanced System Optimizer Features
- A Robust disk cleaner and optimizer to make your disk work faster.
- Disk explorer feature displays data along with sub-folder directories.
- Prevents system slowdown and system crashes caused by low disk space.
- Takes care of system security and privacy from spyware, malware and trojans.
- System cleaner that cleans junk files, internet cookies and clutter from the computer.
- Military-grade secure delete feature deletes files permanently that is non-recoverable.
- Driver updater feature updates all the outdated drivers and keeps the system modernized.
- Backup and recovery feature to take a backup of your vital files, videos, music and pictures.
- Secure Encrypt feature encrypts important files and folders to prevent unauthorized access.
- Memory optimizer feature frees up unwanted clutter on the RAM to boost performance.
- Efficiently recovers accidentally deleted files, folders, images, music or video files.
- Different options to scan and preview files that need to be backed up or deleted.
- Built-in app maintains and optimizes the computer for enhanced performance.
- Privacy protector feature deletes your browsing history and browser cookies.
- Game optimizer allows you to play distraction-free games in sandbox mode.
How it Works
Performing a PC optimization using Advanced System Optimizer software is absolutely easy. Anyone can install and optimize the system for its best performance using one of the best PC tune-up software.
Step 1. Download and install Advanced System Optimizer from the official website.
Step 2. Once the software is downloaded, follow the onscreen installation process.
Step 3. The free version is only active for 24 hours with limited functionality.
Step 4. Register Advanced System Optimizer to activate all the features by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button.
Step 5. If you already have the license key, enter it in the text box and click on the ‘Activate Now’ button or click on the ‘Get License Key’ button.
Step 6. Click on the ‘Start Smart PC Care’ button to initiate a scan. You can select between ‘Quick Scan’, ‘Deep Scan’ or ‘Custom Scan’.
Step 7. Click on the ‘Fix Now’ button to finish optimization.
Step 8. Check all the features on the left-hand side panel and initiate scans. You can also schedule scans to automatically run on a weekly basis.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Avail 24 hours of the FREE diagnostic trial period
- One-click optimization for a clutter-free system
- Built-in Driver Updater utility to update all the drivers
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and older versions
- A complete software with rich features for optimization
- Cohesive disk optimizer for improved Hard Drive function
- Game optimizer for an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Built-in Spyware and Malware protection for greater security
- Diagnose, scan and fixes registry issues on the PC
- Easy setup, installation and activation process
- Limited live chat support
- A bit expensive
|Release Date||June 20, 2016|
|Last Updated||Mar 24, 2020|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP|
|Price||$49.95 / Year|
On our rundown, Advanced System Optimizer has scored 9.5 ratings as it still lacks uninterrupted live support that can assist customers 24/7/365. With the current support, you can get a reply to your query within 24 hours. This PC optimization software is a little overpriced however the features and built-in programs will amaze you with a wonderful experience.
Recovering Video Files
With high-definition and 4k formats recently hitting the mainstream, video recorders – including smartphones – have to accommodate bigger files than ever before. Although next-gen formats like HD and 4k are more detailed and eye-catching than previous formats, they also require a lot more storage space. But what happens when something goes wrong? What if you need to recover a lost video file, either due to an accidental erasure or data corruption? Thankfully, there are many options when it comes to recovering video files.
The first step is to determine the type of media you are trying to recover from. A computer’s hard drive, for example, is much different than an SD card or USB thumb drive. In the case of an internal hard drive, you should always check your computer’s Recycling Bin before doing anything else. If the file has been accidentally deleted, there’s a good chance it will end up there.
If the lost file is not in your Recycling Bin, or if it was erased from a memory card or USB drive, you might have no other choice than to resort to third-party software. Thankfully, there are plenty of free services and solutions out there that specialize in data recovery from SD cards,microSDHC, and even USB drives.
However, there are a number of caveats to keep in mind when choosing a third-party data recovery solution, this includes:
- The format of your original file: Today’s digital videos are saved in many different formats. MP4 and AVI are amongst the most popular, but they’re not the only ones. Make sure your data recovery software supports the specific file type you are trying to recover – or else you might be wasting your time and money.
- Storage medium: Make sure your chosen software supports the specific storage medium you are trying to recover from. Some programs are meant specifically for hard drives while others focus solely on SD cards. Taking the time to ensure that your software is compatible with the storage medium will save you a lot of headaches and hassle in the end.
- Downloadable trial versions: Many of the paid data recovery solutions actually offer free downloads. In most cases, these are trial versions to come with stringent limitations. However, they let you get a feel for the software before committing to a purchase and many of them will let you know if your lost data is recoverable through their app.
- Your recovery destination: Finally, make sure your software supports data recovery to your chosen destination. Most software solutions are inherently designed to restore lost data back to its original location, but this isn’t always ideal. If you’d rather restore the contents of an SD card to your computer’s hard drive, for example, make sure to find a recovery solution that supports it.
While there are many different third-party services and software solutions available, some are far more reliable than others. Use the above caveats to ensure that you’re using the right tool for the job and to maximize your chances of a successful data recovery!