A wireless router tends to act as a gateway as well as a wireless access point responsible for connecting two devices over the network. At the same time, to be more specific the same Netgear wireless router setup also tends to act as a conduit between computers and a good range of other peripheral devices with a high-speed modem. So, as it ends up being the case configuration of a Netgear Wireless Router ends up allowing wireless devices to get connected over a network. Wherein, each router ends up boasting of a different range depending on the requirement of its clients.
Professionals treat configuration of a Netgear Router as a routine job:
To configure a Netgear router, one needs to ensure the router is set up with a network via an Ethernet cable. This step to a certain extent ensures all glitches about setting up a router are resolved with anything but a considerable degree of ease.
Steps involved in the way of a Netgear Router setup
The Setup tab of a Netgear router interface allows one to select the basic Internet settings and from there on configuring the wired and wireless networks. The Setup tab all is again used towards setting up a LAN and WAN IP address, Mac Address, Domain Name, Host Name, and change the router’s username and password.
One is the initial setup done away with next in lines comes the Content Filtering aspect Myfiosgateway.com
. This is one of those features which the Netgear router interface provides to restrict Internet access to specific computers and devices on the network. PC users can also end up controlling the time when the Internet connection is active, which sites can be viewed, which programs can be run, and which Windows services can be used.
The Netgear router interface’s maintenance tab allows users to perform routine updates and repairs on a router’s software. Further, the same tab is also used for updating a router’s firmware, change backup settings, and modify devices connected to the router either physically or wirelessly. The Maintenance tab is very important because it can be used for keeping the router in good condition, leading to a much faster and more reliable network.
An advanced tab allows experienced users to decide how the network will operate. The Advanced tab is used for blocking specific devices and computers, setting up port forwarding and controlling both static and dynamic routing.
Advanced System Optimizer Review
Computers are one of the most essential gadgets that we use on a regular basis and for some of us, it is very precious as we store all our important data and precious memories in a computer. Maintaining the PC and performing regular PC Tune-up is very important to keep a healthy system.
Performing PC optimization manually on a regular basis can be a bit tiring and the jumbling steps are confusing enough to look for an automated pc optimization software. Advanced System Optimizer is one of the best PC tune-up software that has optimized millions of computers with happy smiling faces. We have tested and reviewed the product to find drawbacks and here’s what we found.
Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a one-stop solution for all your optimization needs. It’s a complete optimization suite to clean up and optimize your computer. It is a combination of system cleaners, malware protection and driver updater to clean optimize and protect your computer.
Advanced System Optimizer Features
- A Robust disk cleaner and optimizer to make your disk work faster.
- Disk explorer feature displays data along with sub-folder directories.
- Prevents system slowdown and system crashes caused by low disk space.
- Takes care of system security and privacy from spyware, malware and trojans.
- System cleaner that cleans junk files, internet cookies and clutter from the computer.
- Military-grade secure delete feature deletes files permanently that is non-recoverable.
- Driver updater feature updates all the outdated drivers and keeps the system modernized.
- Backup and recovery feature to take a backup of your vital files, videos, music and pictures.
- Secure Encrypt feature encrypts important files and folders to prevent unauthorized access.
- Memory optimizer feature frees up unwanted clutter on the RAM to boost performance.
- Efficiently recovers accidentally deleted files, folders, images, music or video files.
- Different options to scan and preview files that need to be backed up or deleted.
- Built-in app maintains and optimizes the computer for enhanced performance.
- Privacy protector feature deletes your browsing history and browser cookies.
- Game optimizer allows you to play distraction-free games in sandbox mode.
How it Works
Performing a PC optimization using Advanced System Optimizer software is absolutely easy. Anyone can install and optimize the system for its best performance using one of the best PC tune-up software.
Step 1. Download and install Advanced System Optimizer from the official website.
Step 2. Once the software is downloaded, follow the onscreen installation process.
Step 3. The free version is only active for 24 hours with limited functionality.
Step 4. Register Advanced System Optimizer to activate all the features by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button.
Step 5. If you already have the license key, enter it in the text box and click on the ‘Activate Now’ button or click on the ‘Get License Key’ button.
Step 6. Click on the ‘Start Smart PC Care’ button to initiate a scan. You can select between ‘Quick Scan’, ‘Deep Scan’ or ‘Custom Scan’.
Step 7. Click on the ‘Fix Now’ button to finish optimization.
Step 8. Check all the features on the left-hand side panel and initiate scans. You can also schedule scans to automatically run on a weekly basis.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Avail 24 hours of the FREE diagnostic trial period
- One-click optimization for a clutter-free system
- Built-in Driver Updater utility to update all the drivers
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and older versions
- A complete software with rich features for optimization
- Cohesive disk optimizer for improved Hard Drive function
- Game optimizer for an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Built-in Spyware and Malware protection for greater security
- Diagnose, scan and fixes registry issues on the PC
- Easy setup, installation and activation process
- Limited live chat support
- A bit expensive
|Release Date||June 20, 2016|
|Last Updated||Mar 24, 2020|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP|
|Price||$49.95 / Year|
On our rundown, Advanced System Optimizer has scored 9.5 ratings as it still lacks uninterrupted live support that can assist customers 24/7/365. With the current support, you can get a reply to your query within 24 hours. This PC optimization software is a little overpriced however the features and built-in programs will amaze you with a wonderful experience.