A PHP developer or PHP development company often finds itself in a dilemma wondering whether their programming language is useful or not.
There are mainly two schools of thought debating over the utility of PHP. One thinks that PHP is a strange language with syntactical disunity. It is not fast and is not formulated around a clear idea of good development practice.
The second school of thought finds PHP to be a dynamic language with a uniform code.
While there are conflicting views about the feasibility of PHP development, 81% of websites are still built on PHP.
Small and large businesses alike, have declared PHP as a program of choice due to its many benefits which are beyond personal preferences.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons
What is PHP
PHP is a programming language designed for all web development purposes. It is built up from the C-programming language, which uses HTML-like tags to write code.
What Are the Uses of PHP?
PHP is can be used to build anything on a web server. It has three main uses
- Server-side scripting
- Desktop application coding
- Command-line scripting
Why Should You Use PHP?
PHP is used and operated on every place the web runs. Some of the popular frameworks that work on PHP are Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ExpressionEngine, and MediaWiki.
There are several PHP frameworks in the market including Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Aura, CakePHP, Yii, and finally CodeIgnitor.
What Are the Benefits of Using PHP?
Now that you’ve understood how PHP works, let’s understand why it is still relevant.
- Open-Source and Affordable
The one thing that developers and IT companies love about PHP is that it is an open-source platform available for free.
There are no patents or licenses required to use PHP for web development. This is because it is categorized under the General Public License.
- Offers Easy Built-In Dynamism
PHP makes HTML rendering and programming easier than any other language. You can easily switch an HTML file to PHP. All you need to do is change the file name like this: file.html to file.php.
You also need to add some dynamism inside like this: <?php and ?> tags.
Working with PHP so simple and anyone can use it without needing an in-depth understanding of the programming language.
- Great Object-Orientation with Package (OOP) Management
PHP is an object-oriented expression language. This feature makes code reusability an easy option. For the uninitiated, a reusable code is written once and later summoned using only function calls, instead of being re-written again.
Code reusability also saves time during the development process, while increasing the efficiency of developers.
The OOP is fully recognized in PHP today. Unlike Java, PHP has a single package manager called the composer. The composer is used in pulling together other maintained and written libraries in PHP.
- Huge Learning Community
PHP is backed by a huge developer community. Comprising of developers, programmers, CEOs, and IT professionals, this community is a huge learning source for those who are using PHP.
You can find resources, study material, latest updates, training, and guidance with the help of the developer community.
- High User Engagement
Developers prefer to use PHP for their web development endeavours since they know the programming language will give them an instant turnaround time and superior performance.
Since customers are fickle with very low attention spans, businesses need a quick, interactive, and engaging website to capture their customers’ interests.
PHP makes your website highly responsive due to its high-speed data processing features. It supports integration with external tools, extensions, and content management systems.
- Excellent Online Documentation and Maintenance
PHP documentation is undoubtedly the best on the web. Every function and call is meticulously documented with hundreds of examples to study from.
The code is transparent, which saves the developer’s time to understand it. Due to its easy readability, PHP code can be easily modified.
- Plenty of Interactive Features
PHP packs many interactive sets of features that enable brands to engage with the website visitors in a manner that is not possible to achieve using HTML.
Developers can design intuitive shopping carts that recommend products and save past orders or simple email forms. You can also build interactive forums and messaging systems with PHP.
PHP development has grown exponentially in the past decade with developers preferring to use the programming language for most of their web development projects.
Being an open-source framework, PHP offers cost-efficiency; whereas its reusable syntax saves time and allows timely delivery of projects.
Due to these obvious advantages, the relevance of PHP will not be diminishing anytime soon.
Advanced System Optimizer Review
Computers are one of the most essential gadgets that we use on a regular basis and for some of us, it is very precious as we store all our important data and precious memories in a computer. Maintaining the PC and performing regular PC Tune-up is very important to keep a healthy system.
Performing PC optimization manually on a regular basis can be a bit tiring and the jumbling steps are confusing enough to look for an automated pc optimization software. Advanced System Optimizer is one of the best PC tune-up software that has optimized millions of computers with happy smiling faces. We have tested and reviewed the product to find drawbacks and here’s what we found.
Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a one-stop solution for all your optimization needs. It’s a complete optimization suite to clean up and optimize your computer. It is a combination of system cleaners, malware protection and driver updater to clean optimize and protect your computer.
Advanced System Optimizer Features
- A Robust disk cleaner and optimizer to make your disk work faster.
- Disk explorer feature displays data along with sub-folder directories.
- Prevents system slowdown and system crashes caused by low disk space.
- Takes care of system security and privacy from spyware, malware and trojans.
- System cleaner that cleans junk files, internet cookies and clutter from the computer.
- Military-grade secure delete feature deletes files permanently that is non-recoverable.
- Driver updater feature updates all the outdated drivers and keeps the system modernized.
- Backup and recovery feature to take a backup of your vital files, videos, music and pictures.
- Secure Encrypt feature encrypts important files and folders to prevent unauthorized access.
- Memory optimizer feature frees up unwanted clutter on the RAM to boost performance.
- Efficiently recovers accidentally deleted files, folders, images, music or video files.
- Different options to scan and preview files that need to be backed up or deleted.
- Built-in app maintains and optimizes the computer for enhanced performance.
- Privacy protector feature deletes your browsing history and browser cookies.
- Game optimizer allows you to play distraction-free games in sandbox mode.
How it Works
Performing a PC optimization using Advanced System Optimizer software is absolutely easy. Anyone can install and optimize the system for its best performance using one of the best PC tune-up software.
Step 1. Download and install Advanced System Optimizer from the official website.
Step 2. Once the software is downloaded, follow the onscreen installation process.
Step 3. The free version is only active for 24 hours with limited functionality.
Step 4. Register Advanced System Optimizer to activate all the features by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button.
Step 5. If you already have the license key, enter it in the text box and click on the ‘Activate Now’ button or click on the ‘Get License Key’ button.
Step 6. Click on the ‘Start Smart PC Care’ button to initiate a scan. You can select between ‘Quick Scan’, ‘Deep Scan’ or ‘Custom Scan’.
Step 7. Click on the ‘Fix Now’ button to finish optimization.
Step 8. Check all the features on the left-hand side panel and initiate scans. You can also schedule scans to automatically run on a weekly basis.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Avail 24 hours of the FREE diagnostic trial period
- One-click optimization for a clutter-free system
- Built-in Driver Updater utility to update all the drivers
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and older versions
- A complete software with rich features for optimization
- Cohesive disk optimizer for improved Hard Drive function
- Game optimizer for an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Built-in Spyware and Malware protection for greater security
- Diagnose, scan and fixes registry issues on the PC
- Easy setup, installation and activation process
- Limited live chat support
- A bit expensive
|Release Date||June 20, 2016|
|Last Updated||Mar 24, 2020|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64-bit / 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP|
|Price||$49.95 / Year|
On our rundown, Advanced System Optimizer has scored 9.5 ratings as it still lacks uninterrupted live support that can assist customers 24/7/365. With the current support, you can get a reply to your query within 24 hours. This PC optimization software is a little overpriced however the features and built-in programs will amaze you with a wonderful experience.