PlayStation Experience, the yearly convention held by Sony to celebrate the PlayStation brand and showcase new games, isn’t being held in 2010, in accordance with Sony Interactive Entertainment chairman Shawn Layden. Layden confirmed the news on the PSBlogcast today, suggesting that there just isn’t enough showing this year.
“Now that we have Spider-Man out the doorway, we’re looking down in 2019 to games like Dreams and Days Gone, but we wouldn’t have enough to bring people together in a few locations in North America to have that event,” Layden said. “We don’t want to set expectations really high and then not deliver on it.”
The convention has been held in North America since 2014, with both large and small announcements from Sony in the years GoldenSlot ศูนย์รวม สล็อตออนไลน์ และ คาสิโนออนไลน์ สล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นนำของประเทศไทย. A year ago took a left turn to a smaller, more intimate chat rather than a larger stage show, focusing less on announcements and more on conversing with developers, which turned out to disappoint a number of fans. With the convention occurring so near The Game Awards, trailers were even repurposed, and shown again without new content.
Regardless, fans had noticed that Sony didn’t announce PlayStation Experience details of their usual schedule, and so the cancellation is not shocking to many. It’s unknown if the convention will return in later years, but Layden didn’t close that door completely.
After attending last year’s event, this really is probably a great move. It felt very low-key inspite of the massive show floor and individuals were lining up to play games which were already out. Trying to force it when there’s insufficient to show will, you should be a useless endeavor. Hopefully they really see it next season, or whenever they decide to put up the show again.
Honda Will Return To Formula 1 as An Aston Martin Engine Supplier 2026.
Honda will return to Formula 1 in a formal role from 2026 as an engine supplier to Aston Martin. Aston Martin team. The company officially quit F1 in the year 2021; however, its engines are utilized by both Red Bull teams and are known as Hondas by 2023.
Honda announced on Wednesday that the F1’s goal of reaching carbon neutrality in 2030 had been a “key factor” behind its decision to return to F1 officially.
The new rules in 2026 are expected to enhance the electrical efficiency of F1 engines.
The body governing the sport, the FIA, requires the mark to use biodegradable synthetic fuels simultaneously.
Honda Racing Corporation president Koji Watanabe has stated: “In pursuit of its aim of achieving carbon neutrality before 2030, beginning in 2026, the FIA will require to use 100percent carbon neutral fuel, and electric power will increase dramatically by 3x the amount of the regulations currently in place.
“With this massive increase in power generated by electricity, it is clear that the most critical factor in winning in F1 is a small, powerful, light and efficient motor that has a battery with high performance that can be swiftly managing the power of a high output and energy management technology.
“We believe this know-how gained from this new challenge has the potential to be applied directly to a future mass-production electric vehicle.”
What’s the reason behind Honda’s shift in strategy?
F1 has used hybrid engines since 2014. However, the new regulations will result in significant changes to their layout.
Most significant is the elimination of the MGU-H element of the hybrid system, which recuperates energy from the turbo. It also increases a substantial percentage of hybrid power that is included in the engine’s power output.
Watanabe told reporters: “Currently, the electrical energy is 20% or less compared to the internal combustion engine.
“But the new regulations require about 50% or more electrification, which moves even further toward electrification, and the technology for electrification will be helpful for us in producing vehicles in the future.
Carbon-neutral fuels, as well as their integration in the engine, the engineer said, “match with Honda’s direction.”
Watanabe stated that expanding the F1 cost cap to engine covers was also an element in his decision, as it would have made “long-term and continuous participation in F1 easier”.